PDA

View Full Version : Do dead people really smell like cheese doodles?

SpookyWriter
09-14-2007, 08:06 AM
I'm living roughly a quarter mile from:

a.) pig farm
b.) a funeral parlor
c.) immigration services
d.) taco bell
e.) city landfill

So the smell is either coming from one of the other. I'd hate to think farmers feed the pigs cheese doodles, so where is the smell coming from?

ETA: The stench is something that only a master of horror could imagine.

Joe270
09-14-2007, 08:31 AM
Definitely the taco bell, then.

A. Hamilton
09-14-2007, 08:33 AM
it's gotta be there landfill. there's probably a lot of old cheese doodles in there.

Ziljon
09-14-2007, 08:35 AM
There's a stench that comes from a tannery.

That pig farm could be making footballs.

SpookyWriter
09-14-2007, 08:36 AM
There's a stench that comes from a tannery.

That pig farm could be making footballs.Should I complain to the NFL? Or maybe that pigskin that Bret is throwing is really grandma?

Ziljon
09-14-2007, 08:40 AM
Is there a brewery or distillery nearby? I once visited Scotland and found this incredible smell pervading the whole country. More like hot-crossed-buns than cheese-doodles, but it was intense. On further investigation I found it came from that greatest of all Scottish institutes: the Scotch distilleries (which seem to be ubiquitous in that fair yet dreary country).

But by all means, call the NFL!

SpookyWriter
09-14-2007, 08:42 AM
Is there a brewery or distillery nearby? I once visited Scotland and found this incredible smell pervading the whole country. More like hot-crossed-buns than cheese-doodles, but it was intense. On further investigation I found it came from that greatest of all Scottish institutes: the Scotch distilleries (which seem to be ubiquitous in that fair yet dreary country).

But by all means, call the NFL!Are you so sure that wasn't Scarletpeaches getting ready for a date?

Ziljon
09-14-2007, 08:45 AM
I take the fifth.

SpookyWriter
09-14-2007, 09:02 AM
I take the fifth.That would explain your breath but what about my cheese doodles outside? It stinks! Gwad, if I wasn't sober I'd swear this was Jersey.

Ziljon
09-14-2007, 09:04 AM
That would explain your breath but what about my cheese doodles outside? It stinks! Gwad, if I wasn't sober I'd swear this was Jersey.

Ah! There's the problem.

SpookyWriter
09-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Ah! There's the problem.I could be lying. After all, I do write fiction. :D

Ziljon
09-14-2007, 09:14 AM
I could be lying. After all, I do write fiction. :D

How can we hope to know anything about such an enigmatic persona?

writerterri
09-14-2007, 09:17 AM
It's better than living with my husband, for real.

Pig farms are the worst. Dead body farms exist but are far away.

SpookyWriter
09-14-2007, 09:24 AM

Pig farms are the worst. Dead body farms exist but are far away.Just wait until you meet one of those dead farmers trying to sell produce on a hot July day in Arizona. The roadside vendors here are buried with business from tourist passing though to a better life in Hollywood.

Ziljon
09-14-2007, 09:28 AM

If your husband smells so bad have him trim, not shave, his vile body hair.

kellytijer
09-14-2007, 09:28 AM
dead people smell like Enchiritos. its a toss up.

oswann
09-14-2007, 09:31 AM
I imagine the rent is cheap though.

Os.

Ziljon
09-14-2007, 09:31 AM
dead people smell like Enchiritos. its a toss up.

Kelly, I love your quote!

Ziljon
09-14-2007, 09:32 AM
The thing about being German.

oswann
09-14-2007, 09:33 AM
I love the Google ads on the bottom of the page for this thread.

Os.

kellytijer
09-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Kelly, I love your quote!
thanks, its from monty python

kellytijer
09-14-2007, 10:22 AM
the thing about the Enchiritos

Kentuk
09-14-2007, 10:31 AM
The meat seasoning at the Taco Bell is roughly the same crap doodles are coated with. Go to the pig farm, your nose will hate you for it, remember it and it will be easy to eliminate it as the source of the nausous cheese doodle.

Magdalen
09-14-2007, 08:44 PM
When I lived in Chicago, my neighbors always had people coming and going. One day, I noticed a strange aroma as I locked my door. Sniff, sniff, and I hurried on to work. More than 1 or 2 days later, the smell was even stronger, very, verry cheeselike, so I decided to investigate. I looked around, checked some dark corners and I kid you not, there was an actual pile of human shit in the corner!!! And it smelled like cheese doodles. So I think you are smelling the Pig Poop!!!! PS My farmer cousins are real experts on this topic and can distinguish pig shit from cow shit, chicken shit from bull shit, but surprisingly, they still are not on to me!!!!

SpookyWriter
09-14-2007, 09:36 PM
When I lived in Chicago, my neighbors always had people coming and going. One day, I noticed a strange aroma as I locked my door. Sniff, sniff, and I hurried on to work. More than 1 or 2 days later, the smell was even stronger, very, verry cheeselike, so I decided to investigate. I looked around, checked some dark corners and I kid you not, there was an actual pile of human shit in the corner!!! And it smelled like cheese doodles. So I think you are smelling the Pig Poop!!!! PS My farmer cousins are real experts on this topic and can distinguish pig shit from cow shit, chicken shit from bull shit, but surprisingly, they still are not on to me!!!!Whatever that smell was last night it was gone when I woke up this morning. I think it's about time to consider moving again.

Chumplet
09-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Are you sure there isn't an Arby's nearby? Their cheddar cheese sauce is nauseating.

RumpleTumbler
09-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Are you sure there isn't an Arby's nearby? Their cheddar cheese sauce is nauseating.

Ewwwww. That orange pastey stuff? They put that on a sandwich I bought once and I was like Blaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!