Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy

Masquerading as normal...
Registered
Reaction score
Have any of you cool cats attended the Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop? I'm contemplating going next year.

Our pal Linda F. is one of the speakers.

Ms Behaving

It's always something
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Nancy,

I just registered fifteen minutes ago. :eek: I have never been to the Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop. When I read my e-mail from Tim Bete I just clicked on the site and registered... If I thought about it I know I would have chickened out!!!

I'll be interested in reading any of the posts you get to this thread.

Take care,
~~~ Alice

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
YAY Alice! I'm not close otherwise I would meet you there; his email surprised the heck out of me -- at first I thought they'd realized they had made a terrible mistake by not naming me queen last spring.

Nancy

Masquerading as normal...
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Alice and Wynter:

Even through the budget groaned, I registered yeterday. Look forward to meeting you, Alice!

And Wynter, don't be a weenie, you aren't THAT far away! Think of the damage, I mean, fun we could have...:D

N

Ms Behaving

It's always something
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah Wynter come... they don't call me Ms Behaving for nothing!!! :D

I love your avatars... makes me miss play snuggle bunny with my guys.

~~~ Alice

ajkjd01

I just have to be faster.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.addiejking.wordpress.com
GAH!

Okay...I actually live there. I went to law school at the University of Dayton, and live less than ten minutes drive from there. The dates really suck for me, as well as the budget since I'm going to another writer's conference about two weeks or so before this in Louisville. However, if you guys are coming to town, drop me a PM...I'd always be happy to meet writers for dinner or coffee or whatever, or give you fun nifty ideas of things to do during your down times!

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
Y'all are trouble - TROUBLE! Nancy and I are already planning to take over the 2010 workshop, I'll have to sit this one out and cry in my chianti while you shake yer bad thangs.

Ms Behaving

It's always something
Registered
Reaction score
I received confirmation on my hotel reservations. :hooray:
I'll be hanging out at the Dayton Marriott too... unless I can't loose a pound or fifty by April :D

Maybe this will help :Ssh:

:PartySmil Can't wait to party.

Psst... Nancy .... whatcha post that was "too tacky"... Come on you can tell me... I've got my mouth taped shut.

:cry:I missed all the fun

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Awww! That's such a nice way to remember her legacy! This thread is the first time I've heard of the workshop; I used to look forward to her column every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday when I was a kid. Need to find her books at the liberry one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.