Ava Jarvis

Too stupid to know fear
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spontaneousderivation.com
Blue. Marshmallow. Chickens.

Now that's just blasphemous.

What do you think of the new purple peeps? When I first saw them, I thought: aliens have landed.

Then I saw the *green* peeps, which seemed to confirm my suspicions.

There are purple and green bunny peeps, too. What is the world coming to??

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I tried being bitter, but it took too much effort. There are so many things infinitely more deserving of my fiery wrath...like blue Peeps. Can you believe the nerve of that candy company?

Blue. Marshmallow. Chickens.

Now that's just blasphemous.

Microwave 'em. Seriously. I think you'll like the results. ;)

OK...I've read some crap, and written some crap. Maybe, one day, someone will pay me lotsa money to publish my crap, too!

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
What do you think of the new purple peeps? When I first saw them, I thought: aliens have landed.

Then I saw the *green* peeps, which seemed to confirm my suspicions.

There are purple and green bunny peeps, too. What is the world coming to??

It's a conspiracy. I have yet to try the purple and green monsters of which you speak, but I have confirmed the existence of demons in the blues. There is only one way to exorcise the wretches. Two minutes in a 900 Watt microwave.

Edit: *eyes Cranky suspiciously* I suspect you are either one of us, or a spy from the land of Peeple. I will be watching you closely, "friend." If I find you to be shedding a light sugary path as you saunter through the forum, I won't be able to guarantee your safety. I'm stealthy, like a jackhammer.

Last edited:

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's a conspiracy. I have yet to try the purple and green monsters of which you speak, but I have confirmed the existence of demons in the blues. There is only one way to exorcise the wretches. Two minutes in a 900 Watt microwave.

Edit: Eyes Cranky suspiciously. I suspect you are either one of us, or a spy from the land of Peeple. I will be watching you closely "friend." If I find you to be shedding a light sugary path as you go, I won't be able to guarantee your safety. I'm stealthy like a jackhammer.

OK, I find the idea of a sugar trail (like slugs, yes) behind me is too hilarious. I can't even begin to compose a decent retort.

Rep point to you, m'dear! Game, set, match. I'll be watching for the jackhammer, though...

Ravenlocks

How novel.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kbloginla.wordpress.com
I like the pink peeps. They're about the only thing pink that I like. Granted, I don't eat them. I just like how they look.

I bet they could kick the butts of the yellow peeps any day.

Willowmound

Lightly salted
Registered
Reaction score
Who writes novels about marshmellows anyway?

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
water would probably eradicate them? Someone left the peeps out in the rain...

Esopha

bam pow zap.
Registered
Reaction score
Peep sparing is a fun sport. Arm a peep with one toothpick each (aka: stick the toothpick into the peep), stick 'em in a microwave for thirty seconds. The first one to spear the other and make them deflate wins.

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
Nobody read my original damn comment... which I guess emphasizes my point.

I read your comment. I even responded. It is not my fault that everyone else decided to go along with my added humor instead of your bitter resentment of published authors.

I am unpublished. I used to cry myself to sleep like all the other people who watch their dreams float towards the gutter, but one day I got sick of crying. I got sick of reading things less for enjoyment and more so I could nitpick the writing to death and claim mine was better.

I sat my ass in front of my manuscript and worked it until my eyes bled. I'm still working it, but damn it, it's almost polished, and it's 100xs better than before (and yes, I thought it was better than all the other stuff before too).

I don't know if I'll get it published or not. If I don't, so be it. I'll make it better and try again, because spending my time being angry and bitter isn't hurting anyone but yours truly.

Last edited:

san_remo_ave

Back at it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainegolden.com
I never saw your original post. You deleted it for something about peeps. Got no one to blame but yourself.
[/i]

I never saw the original post, either, so...

128298125379532500odeerpeepzi.jpg