Fantastic news for RABIES!!!

Reaction score
Scottish scientists predict rabies will be eradicated within a decade.

Would you believe, this news has come from Edinburgh University's Royal Dick Vet School?!

Linky.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
It'll just turn mutant and kill people anyway.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Would you believe I just fell face down in a bowl of porridge or oatmeal or hafferflocken?

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I really wish I could stop seeing those letter in that order. 'Dickholewithrabies' is an affront to my eyes.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
If it happened in the USA we can guarantee the vector was not a dog, that strain was declared officially eradicated.

Weasles, however--yep. A bad case of weasles cud do it.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Holy cow! Is that what it says? And all this time I thought his name was Richard Holewrithabies. I thought it was Scottish or something.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
*eyes the ferret*

Is it just me, or is that foam around his mouth?

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
Holy cow! Is that what it says? And all this time I thought his name was Richard Holewrithabies. I thought it was Scottish or something.
Irish, actually. Probably from Limerick. Uses "stinky" and "stink" in two poems. Irish slang for "shit".

Last edited:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
You know how lenient the fish is, I know you do. He has this thing, though, about thread titles following basic decorum, as they're akin to glowing advertisements luring viewers on the opening pages of this forum.

There must be a better way to express the content of this thread without the "Dick hole" reference. I was thinking perhaps "cock gap" or "penile crack" or "jizz cannon," but neither of those seem to work any better.

Any ideas? Better hurry before I change the title to match my puritan upbringing.

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
You know how lenient the fish is, I know you do. He has this thing, though, about thread titles following basic decorum, as they're akin to glowing advertisements luring viewers on the opening pages of this forum.

There must be a better way to express the content of this thread without the "Dick hole" reference. I was thinking perhaps "cock gap" or "penile crack" or "jizz cannon," but neither of those seem to work any better.

Any ideas? Better hurry before I change the title to match my puritan upbringing.

One vote for Jizz Cannon right here. I think it is much more polite than dick hole. LoL.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
One vote for Jizz Cannon right here. I think it is much more polite than dick hole. LoL.
Let me put on my thinking cap. I'll get back with you later.

pope-benedict-saturno-hat.jpg

P.S. You're all going to hell!

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
4 posts and the guy has a tread in his honor. You know he's likely to grace us with more of his brilliantly beautiful poetry now, don't you?

Tornadoboy

I bite
Registered
Reaction score
Scottish scientists predict rabies will be eradicated within a decade.

Would you believe, this news has come from Edinburgh University's Royal Dick Vet School?!

Linky.

Do you mean from the planet? I doubt it, China still loses an average of 1500 people a year to the disease, and vaccinating the animal population from where it comes from is impossible. There have been some possible breakthroughs in treating advanced symptomatic rabies though.