PDA

View Full Version : Silly Friday one again you have an opportunity to be seriously silly!!!!

davids
09-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Yawn, hack, splutter, HIC, where the hell is my coffee? Hi kiddos. In a serious piece of vainosity here if there is anyone at all that is offended that I refer to them as kiddo in a loving kind fatherly fashion I do not care whatsoever!!!! I am going to be eggstremely serioush today and there is nothing you hear-NOTHING-that can change me mindocity in regards to this but hell you are welcome to try-luv Dave

auntybug
09-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Me likes kiddo! No fight here! Happy Silly Friday lobster boy!

The_Grand_Duchess
09-07-2007, 06:34 PM
I have a sick child today. Nothing silly about that. Somebody make me smile.

davids
09-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Me likes kiddo! No fight here! Happy Silly Friday lobster boy!

Same to you auntbuggaliscious lady!!!!

EriRae
09-07-2007, 06:42 PM
:Hug2:
Aww...hugs to you and the sick lil'un. I would rep, but...well, you know...everyone's surely sick of hearing me complain by now.

Bmwhtly
09-07-2007, 06:47 PM
I had a nice cool pint on a VERY hot lunchtime. Ahhh, refreshingly silly :)

Angelinity
09-07-2007, 06:49 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/flower-1.gif

davids
09-07-2007, 06:52 PM

Hey my friend the great and Grand Duckchess. What is wrong with the child? Mumps-chicken pox-something really serious? Boy I hope not but if it is just one of those kiddy problems like cold flu or something the beauty of having a child and sometimes even an extremely sick one and I speak from vast eggsperience really I do. Well I at least heard this from my first wife. You can just love em-know what I mean? Sure you do darlin'. I know I know we got a ton of stuff to do and now I got this sick kid yah I love him/her but why do they pick the worst time to get sick. Well hopefully they'll just get better and you can just luv em and cuddle em and even if they are sox foot four at the age of sixteen which my son was when he got sick his mom'd just cuddle him and give him some Jewish Penicillin-hug him and cuddlle him and "Mom I don't need all this I am not a child anymore!" stuff then he would say well Mom could you get me this or that and yes a bit of soup might do nicely, oh that book over there three feet away could you hand it to me please? Oh I feel so sick I think my girlfriend should come over and help you don't you think Mama?" Anyway he ended up being a damned physicalitian type Doctor and got stuck with taking care of lots of kiddos and hell it will all work out and don't worry and we all luv ya and if you cannot have at least a little silly giggle about my rambling-well-shit anybody out there got a damned silly joke for me Grand Duckchess? See the fact that you can even get through this post-even read it-maybe even understand it proves you are alive and well and indeed living in the land of Nod which is in your head hole and I don't know and BTOOM and I am so damned serious right? Luv Dave

davids
09-07-2007, 06:53 PM
I had a nice cool pint on a VERY hot lunchtime. Ahhh, refreshingly silly :)

Only if you was watchin one of them there damned silly cricket type things!

davids
09-07-2007, 06:54 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/flower-1.gif

What just water? No horny toad pictures of ladies bums to get me all a tither-Ily you are slippipating!!

Angelinity
09-07-2007, 06:59 PM
What just water? No horny toad pictures of ladies bums to get me all a tither-Ily you are slippipating!!

...all in good time ;)

click here --->> if you wanna see..... mmmmNo, not yet. :D

davids
09-07-2007, 07:02 PM
There you go again tantalizeifying me-naughty lady!!!! Put up or put down-me like an old horn toad I s'pect!!!!

Angelinity
09-07-2007, 07:05 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/Joke645.gif

Katol
09-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Hi guys!

Have a great silly Friday. Can't join in this week (I can hear you rejoicing, don't think I can't) for two reasons: 1. My liver wont stand it and 2. Got around 20 people coming over later this evening.

Ho hum, guess I'll have to wait another week!

Cath

davids
09-07-2007, 07:24 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/Joke645.gif

So where is the photo of your bum? We all know what you and your silly tongue thingy and green eye ball things looks like-C'mon now get with it girl!! You are sexy thought when ya cross yer eye balls that way!!!!

davids
09-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Hi guys!

Have a great silly Friday. Can't join in this week (I can hear you rejoicing, don't think I can't) for two reasons: 1. My liver wont stand it and 2. Got around 20 people coming over later this evening.

Ho hum, guess I'll have to wait another week!

Cath

I for one am not rejoind I thought we would have some eggstremely pointed and Deutch/Brit influenced silliness to grasp onto and help us through the rest of the week...Next week you will have to make up for this lack of silliness-Du muss gerade stehen obwohl du eine Frau bist!!!! Shit my Kraut has gone in the pooper at the Gordon Jerome Memorial Crapper-well at least there is poetry on the walls and on the papiere de Vivre

ccarver30
09-07-2007, 07:30 PM
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/dogpile.gif

davids
09-07-2007, 07:31 PM
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/dogpile.gif

Yes yes indeedy so!

rhymegirl
09-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Dave, I don't feel silly today.

rhymegirl
09-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Speaking of calling people "kiddo" and such....

What do you think about a woman calling other women "honey", "sweetie", "love" and such names? I don't like it much, but maybe that's just me.

auntybug
09-07-2007, 07:43 PM

What do you think about a woman calling other women "honey", "sweetie", "love" and such names? I don't like it much, but maybe that's just me.

Okay - I'll call you Bubba!

davids
09-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Dave, I don't feel silly today.

Well hell girl you look pretty damn silly!! Yes yes skinny as well!!!!

davids
09-07-2007, 07:46 PM

I agree. Kiddo is a term of endearment as I use it. If you are older'n dirt you can use it as a term of endearment but as the examples you mentioned above Rhyme they can be interpreted different ways depending one who is using the term and the situation.!

davids
09-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Okay - I'll call you Bubba!

Would that make our Rhymegirl Bubbaliscious?

rhymegirl
09-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Well hell girl you look pretty damn silly!! Yes yes skinny as well!!!!

Thanks. You like my Halloween outfit?
<--------------

davids
09-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Thanks. You like my Halloween outfit?
<--------------

Makes me wanna do ya like a Chevy!!! Very erotical if you are Herman Munster and I may well be!

rhymegirl
09-07-2007, 07:49 PM
I agree. Kiddo is a term of endearment as I use it. If you are older'n dirt you can use it as a term of endearment but as the examples you mentioned above Rhyme they can be interpreted different ways depending one who is using the term and the situation.!

Well, to be honest, Dave, it is one of my girlfriends who calls me these names. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. I don't mind if my husband calls me these names, but someone of the same sex--uh, no.

Salem
09-07-2007, 07:51 PM
I love terms of endearment. Call me kiddo or sweetie all you want! Sometimes, when I go to work after being with my son all day, I'll call everyone 'pumpkin' out of habit!

Salem
09-07-2007, 07:52 PM
And Elvira rules!

davids
09-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Well, to be honest, Dave, it is one of my girlfriends who calls me these names. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. I don't mind if my husband calls me these names, but someone of the same sex--uh, no.

Does your girlfriend enjoy a fine lobster bisque? Did you ever think of just telling her it makes you uncomfartable or maybe saying something like hey lady you wanna stop calling me those names or I am gonna smack you upside the hayd? Or maybe she is just wierd or not wierd and thinks you are a guy! JUST KIDDING!!!!

BenPanced
09-07-2007, 07:53 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!!

rhymegirl
09-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Does your girlfriend enjoy a fine lobster bisque? Did you ever think of just telling her it makes you uncomfartable or maybe saying something like hey lady you wanna stop calling me those names or I am gonna smack you upside the hayd? Or maybe she is just wierd or not wierd and thinks you are a guy! JUST KIDDING!!!!

Dave, if she thinks that I am a guy, she's got a bigger problem than I thought.

davids
09-07-2007, 07:58 PM

nO BeN dON't NoT gO1 We NeEd yOu HeAr1

davids
09-07-2007, 07:59 PM
I love terms of endearment. Call me kiddo or sweetie all you want! Sometimes, when I go to work after being with my son all day, I'll call everyone 'pumpkin' out of habit!

Alright Popsicle!

davids
09-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Dave, if she thinks that I am a guy, she's got a bigger problem than I thought.

Have you been strapping your boobies lately-have you been wearing spandex to flatten your over sexy buttock thingys? Have you been wearing a false beardo? You are so beautiful purdy and feminine I agree she would have a huge problemo-maybe she is hard of sighting?

rhymegirl
09-07-2007, 08:03 PM

That would make me crazy.

And Elvira rules!

Yes, she does! I love her. And I mean that in a purely platonic way.

MattW
Could be sillier.

Be back in an hour to check up.

Angelinity
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/click.jpg

JLCwrites
09-07-2007, 08:06 PM

I call my girlfriend's babe.

"Hey babe! Did you see the bum on that football player?"

Or

"Talk to you later babe! I've got to watch them huddle again!"

I love football season. *sigh*

Salem
09-07-2007, 08:08 PM
That would make me crazy.

But how would you feel if someone called you 'Popsicle'??

davids
09-07-2007, 08:08 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/click.jpg

that is evil there is nothing there and you are playing with your devoted servant and making me not only saddipated but lonely frustrated and-er-well-up I clicked cause you tricked-and there is nothing just nothing and all my joy de Andrea Chenier is out the window down the tubification-and-er-um-you just do not want to show me your bum do you? Face it-you just don't and at the same time you know how I is and you are evil and just want to Torturro me and he is some director who has also not seen you bum and it is just not fair I tell you and the Underground has raised its fares and you are hot and know it and just wanna make me and elderly lobster older that dirt just suffericate and I am now not feeling silly just marginally idiotic and verbose as usual and sad-Ily just sad-but who luvs ya baby! Ignore that I am no longer-um-er-forget it I give up I still am. When I see you smile it lights up the sky my life and me-er-um Bum?

Salem
09-07-2007, 08:10 PM
:e2bouncey

davids
09-07-2007, 08:16 PM
:e2bouncey

Cute popsicle very cute!!!!

Azraelsbane
09-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Sorry I'm late!! http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/greet013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

I'll be in and out all day. Editing frenzy. :D Home stretch in sight. Sillirific!

davids
09-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Sorry I'm late!! http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/greet013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

I'll be in and out all day. Editing frenzy. :D Home stretch in sight. Sillirific!

Azrael good to see you now do not under any circumstancipatory situations allow your knickers to be twisted alright?

Angelinity
09-07-2007, 08:27 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/back.jpg

:D

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Yawn, hack, splutter, HIC, where the hell is my coffee? Hi kiddos. In a serious piece of vainosity here if there is anyone at all that is offended that I refer to them as kiddo in a loving kind fatherly fashion I do not care whatsoever!!!! I am going to be eggstremely serioush today and there is nothing you hear-NOTHING-that can change me mindocity in regards to this but hell you are welcome to try-luv Dave

Eggstremely serioush? Seriously Silly? You are suffering from a terrible case of adverbiosity today. Lolly lolly lolly buy your adverbs here!!!
If quickly means doing something in a quick manner
and seriously means doing something in a safe manner
what the hell does silly mean? :Wha:
Hmmmm? perhaps throwing away some rules?? perhaps we should get our buildup of adverbs out of our systems, my deliciously butterously horniestly lobster??
Apparently its time for my nap.
Oh, and I thought I was 'popsicle'.:e2cry: I wanted to be 'popsicle'. I never get the good names

davids
09-07-2007, 08:30 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/back.jpg

You had to send that didn't cha-you just had to! Now I am dead and not going to heaven-you I luv and if that is in fact you I will be right over!!!! See rep pointsssss!

BenPanced
09-07-2007, 08:33 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA

I just did it backwards.

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 08:34 PM
You had to send that didn't cha-you just had to! Now I am dead and not going to heaven-you I luv and if that is in fact you I will be right over!!!! See rep pointsssss!
You give Angelinity rep points???? You never give me rep points!!! :gone:

davids
09-07-2007, 08:35 PM

I just did it backwards.

Yer killin me Mr. Ben and making me laugh and feel sillyipatory-thanks old bean!!

Angelinity
09-07-2007, 08:35 PM

heh -- when do you hate it more... when i'm evil or devillish :D

davids
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Eggstremely serioush? Seriously Silly? You are suffering from a terrible case of adverbiosity today. Lolly lolly lolly buy your adverbs here!!!
If quickly means doing something in a quick manner
and seriously means doing something in a safe manner
what the hell does silly mean? :Wha:
Hmmmm? perhaps throwing away some rules?? perhaps we should get our buildup of adverbs out of our systems, my deliciously butterously horniestly lobster??
Apparently its time for my nap.
Oh, and I thought I was 'popsicle'.:e2cry: I wanted to be 'popsicle'. I never get the good names

Hell Mary you be me number one popsicle lady you know that dear-numero uno. Salem is popsicle girl and you are popsicle lady and full of adverbiosity and lustful lobsterino thoughts and purdy and I wanna come on up and give ya a big hug cause you make me nuts with passion and lustification and my heart is a poppin and you and Ily are evil and evil sisters and I wanna do you both like a raised chevrolet-no not that way silly-you know with slicks? Hell that still sounds like I wanna pound your body-well er um do a little body work-shit no that is still too forward for ladies that I love and respect and would never ever want to pat their bums-no not me-no never never-viva le Derriere say I and hinter die buhne ist meine lieblings stelle als ob du nicht gewust hatte-heh heh-see I am flirty goofy silly in more'n one language!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 08:44 PM
hinter die buhne ist meine lieblings stelle als ob du nicht gewust hatte-heh heh-see I am flirty goofy silly in more'n one language!!!!
yeah yeah yeah, patting bums is your thing!!! Eines Tages, der gonna ist, erhält Sie in Schwierigkeiten!!! Vorsichtig beißen Sie mehr als Sie nicht können ab. ..ummm....chew?

ETA: Sorry again, lieblings, for butchering the language!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Hmmmmmphhh. Just checked again. No rep points. Color me sadly and dejectedly.

davids
09-07-2007, 08:49 PM
heh -- when do you hate it more... when i'm evil or devillish :D

Well they both get me kinda all chillicated up and down me bone of back so I'll go with either one-I think though that you might consider being kinder in how you tormentify me after all that we have never meant to one another-luv Dave

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 08:53 PM

Azraelsbane
09-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Azrael good to see you now do not under any circumstancipatory situations allow your knickers to be twisted alright?

No knicker twistin'...gotcha! Though I thought everything was supposed to be twisted on silly friday!

:partyguy:

davids
09-07-2007, 08:56 PM
yeah yeah yeah, patting bums is your thing!!! Eines Tages, der gonna ist, erhält Sie in Schwierigkeiten!!! Vorsichtig beißen Sie mehr als Sie nicht können ab. ..ummm....chew?

ETA: Sorry again, lieblings, for butchering the language!!!

Ihr beide haben bose absichten mit mir! Viel versprechende bilder vom hinter teilen und ich habe geglaubt dass wir mindestens flirten konnte ohne dass es probleme gibt-schliesslich ich wolte nur ein par bildrer von eure bums fur meine alte tagen-haarrrummmphificatory inuendos offentsichlich functionieren auch nicht!!!!

Angelinity
09-07-2007, 09:00 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/goddess.jpg

...3-2-1...

brrrrr... winter's coming!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Vivo per prenderla in giro, flirtare con lei, tormentarla nei suoi sogni, soprattutto venerdì! !!! Grrrrrr! !!!!

Azraelsbane
09-07-2007, 09:01 PM
I need some sillification. My stupid book is down to 87k...I really wanted it around 100k, but I doubt the two scenes I still need to write will add up to 13k. :cry: Console me with silliness.

davids
09-07-2007, 09:04 PM
No knicker twistin'...gotcha! Though I thought everything was supposed to be twisted on silly friday!

:partyguy:

It is it is I was referring to you in the take it easy girl sense of course-I fully expecticate that you twist yer knickers when particalipating in this thread. The ladies have been torturing me have you noticed. Both Raining and Ily have been promising to let me see there bums and of course they wont cause they do not really wanna be responsible for my dearth-er-death. I thought of posting a picture of me twisted knickers with me bum inside but then thought better of it as rippling muscled yet marginally elderly buttocks would send them all into a scurrying frenzy do not you think so Azrael? I do so I am saving them from themselves plus I aint got no guts!!!! Yah now I can hear it if you will send us a photo of yours we will send you one of ours then I get into a double jointed piccadillo trying to take a shot of me bum and post it and they post photos of some model bum that I know is not really theirs cause a what theirs I would recognisize cause I have a great imaginationally brain thing and would be so sad and in a lot of damned pain! Shut the hell up Dave-oh alright!!!!

Angelinity
09-07-2007, 09:07 PM
you ain't s'ppsed to copy it you sneak.... waaahaaaa!

okay now we demamds a picture of yer bum!!!!!!! pay up!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM
It is it is I was referring to you in the take it easy girl sense of course-I fully expecticate that you twist yer knickers when particalipating in this thread. The ladies have been torturing me have you noticed. Both Raining and Ily have been promising to let me see there bums and of course they wont cause they do not really wanna be responsible for my dearth-er-death. I thought of posting a picture of me twisted knickers with me bum inside but then thought better of it as rippling muscled yet marginally elderly buttocks would send them all into a scurrying frenzy do not you think so Azrael? I do so I am saving them from themselves plus I aint got no guts!!!! Yah now I can hear it if you will send us a photo of yours we will send you one of ours then I get into a double jointed piccadillo trying to take a shot of me bum and post it and they post photos of some model bum that I know is not really theirs cause a what theirs I would recognisize cause I have a great imaginationally brain thing and would be so sad and in a lot of damned pain! Shut the hell up Dave-oh alright!!!!

Translation: I still can't figure out how to post damned pictures on this stupid confoundicative site!!

Azraelsbane
09-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Davids bum. Run and hide.

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/483/2f7/4832f711-dc4c-40b5-9694-ad9b329cdc35.medium

davids
09-07-2007, 09:12 PM
you ain't s'ppsed to copy it you sneak.... waaahaaaa!

okay now we demamds a picture of yer bum!!!!!!! pay up!

Shit Ily really I did not think of that-seriousle sorry there but I was just out of breath-shit shit shit!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 09:14 PM

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/483/2f7/4832f711-dc4c-40b5-9694-ad9b329cdc35.medium
Yeah!!! Trick or treat!!!!

The_Grand_Duchess
09-07-2007, 09:16 PM
It's a cold I think. She's just lying around. Poor dear.

But the other one is rolling around the floor having a great time. She eats paper.

davids
09-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Translation: I still can't figure out how to post damned pictures on this stupid confoundicative site!!

Neither can I?

Salem
09-07-2007, 09:18 PM
It's pretty hot today. Hot enough to lick a Popsicle.

davids
09-07-2007, 09:18 PM
It's a cold I think. She's just lying around. Poor dear.

But the other one is rolling around the floor having a great time. She eats paper.

It is a beautiful thing is not it? Give her some Jewish penicillin that'll do it kiddo!

davids
09-07-2007, 09:23 PM
It's pretty hot today. Hot enough to lick a Popsicle.

Don't get me started girl-those other ladies have tormented this poor old soul enough don't cha thinkipate?

Kate Thornton
09-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Send me into a scurrying frenzy - I can use it today!

Scurrying Frenzy

Into a frenzy I will scurry
Davids, post those pics, now hurry!

I know the difference between
A model bum of some young teen
And yours, one that I haven't seen

Davids, while you're at it, Sweet
Post of pic of your fine feet

Those model feet of some young teen
And yours, the claws I haven't seen

Davids while you're in this race
Post of pic of your sweet face

A model's face of some young teen
And yours, the face I haven't seen

Hail the lobsters of the deep
Hail crustaceans whom we keep
Hail the models' perfect sweep
And hail the ancient oceans' neap

Tideless wonders of our times
Post the pics of tideless climes
Post the pics of feet and faces
Take us to those Friday places

Take us to those Friday places!

davids
09-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah!!! Trick or treat!!!!

You know girls when I posed for that shot I admit it was a few years back now I told the buggers that the drawing was all wrong but you think anyone listens to me-NO NONO NOONONONONO!!!! Oh andmy fingers are alright Mary it is my libido that is pricked by you ladies-hey it seems like I am the only guy hanging around now and flirting with beautiful sexy young ladies-what else could I wish for other than a good pat on the bum right?

Angelinity
09-07-2007, 09:31 PM
heh -- time to go write...

have fun, kids :D

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/thkitty.gif

davids
09-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Send me into a scurrying frenzy - I can use it today!

Scurrying Frenzy

Into a frenzy I will scurry
Davids, post those pics, now hurry!

A model bum of some young teen
And yours, one that I haven't seen

Davids, while you're at it, Sweet
Post of pic of your fine feet

Those model feet of some young teen
And yours, the claws I haven't seen

Davids while you're in this race
Post of pic of your sweet face

A model's face of some young teen
And yours, the face I haven't seen

Hail the lobsters of the deep
Hail crustaceans whom we keep
Hail the models' perfect sweep
And hail the ancient oceans' neap

Tideless wonders of our times
Post the pics of tideless climes
Post the pics of feet and faces
Take us to those Friday places

Take us to those Friday places!

Welcome Kate. I suppose I could search around the old archives for a photo of me in me old uniform or hey how about one of my Opera photos-that might be just the thing I was quit a buckler of swash you know-I will tell you the truth though dear Kate beside the prodding yet brilliantly written poem-well this may be a touch serious but-er-um-me bum is alright they say but the face? Naw you do not wanna see that even a fine military lady like yourself-well it might be too much even for you!!!! Now if anyone can help me to post other than Mary who also has no clue I might have a go-thing is I do not have photo bucket-Angelinity is a professional photographer and your poem-wow I sure like it Kate. I think you are just so silly and I know I tell the gals this a lot I cannot help myself but you is a purdy one as well! I think I have to go work on me Gay erotic romance Danielle Steel wip which I started a few days ago and is half way done-do you kids think I write fast or don't give a shit about info dumps and advoibs-hmmmm?

davids
09-07-2007, 09:34 PM
heh -- time to go write...

have fun, kids :D

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/thkitty.gif

Yah and leave me panting like an old coot without his boots!!!!

Angelinity
09-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Yah and leave me panting like an old coot without his boots!!!!

gave you a naughty kitty... :D

davids
09-07-2007, 09:42 PM
gave you a naughty kitty... :D

Well that is quite a naughty pussy!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Now if anyone can help me to post other than Mary who also has no clue I might have a go

:e2bummed:Hummmphhhh again!!!! You're lucky I don't post a really really nasty picture here. I might just go and look for one now!!!! :wag:

***psstttt*** anyone got a copy of Posting Pictures for Dummies they could PM to me???

davids
09-07-2007, 09:48 PM
:e2bummed:Hummmphhhh again!!!! You're lucky I don't post a really really nasty picture here. I might just go and look for one now!!!! :wag:

***psstttt*** anyone got a copy of Posting Pictures for Dummies they could PM to me???

YOUR BUM SILLY IT IS CALLED YOUR BUM AND I BET IT IS TOTALLY NOT NASTY AND CUTE AND JUST ALL AROUND EGGCITIPATING I BETCHA-HELL i DO NOT KNOW HOW TO POST A DAMNED LETTER LET ALONE A PIC!

davids
09-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Vivo per prenderla in giro, flirtare con lei, tormentarla nei suoi sogni, soprattutto venerdì! !!! Grrrrrr! !!!!

The poster here has challenged me. Has indicated that the Italian here has stumped me. what can I tell ya Mary when you are right you is right!!!! It is about flirting and turning the table and a toast to hot passionate kinky sex with me-hah beat that girl!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 10:02 PM
:Hammer::flag:

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Yeah, well, I bet I can figure out how to get a stupid freaking picture on here before you do!!!!

davids
09-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah, well, I bet I can figure out how to get a stupid freaking picture on here before you do!!!!

I will not take that bet as you win before I even start-be my guest can hardly wait for the er-bum shot-there I said it. Ily is gone and I need a bum hit. Any bum photo hits out there? Mary you gonna get me a photo of yer dainty yet passionately sexy tush? Alright I will shrivel away into the yesteryear of hope and go write something horny for meself-I know I know!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 10:08 PM
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/http://i9.tinypic.com/4z3eoi8.jpg

Hmmm, how about some nakid baby pictures of mine???

***crosses fingers ** it's going to work, it's going to work.....

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 10:08 PM
DAMN DAMN DAMN

I hate computers

JLCwrites
09-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Find a site that will allow you to highlight the pic, copy it, then paste it in your post. At least thats what I do... see!
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0381061/PK0400.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0381061/CR_13916.jpg.html?seq=2)

Works like a charm!

EriRae
09-07-2007, 10:11 PM

OOoo.. You are SO getting a rep for that ;)

JLCwrites
09-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Find a site that will allow you to highlight the pic, copy it, then paste it in your post. At least thats what I do... see!
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0381061/PK0400.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0381061/CR_13916.jpg.html?seq=2)

Works like a charm!

HEY! WHO TOOK MY PICTURE AWAY!

*pouting*

JLCwrites
09-07-2007, 10:18 PM
http://www.poster.net/bloom-orlando/bloom-orlando-yellow-t-shirt-5001211.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0381061/CR_13916.jpg.html?seq=2)

JLCwrites
09-07-2007, 10:19 PM
There! That worked. Geesh!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 10:22 PM
http://i16.tinypic.com/4unhow2.jpg

There are my kind of bums!!! (maybe, if the damn thing works this time!!!)

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 10:23 PM
:snoopy:I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!!!!:snoopy:

Wow, and a whole new world of wonderful images can happen now!!!!

The_Grand_Duchess
09-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Presonly I'm all about the lead singer for Gym Class Heroes but that's just me. Ok so silly. . .

My sister will be here tomorrow. That's pretty freaking silly.

Azraelsbane
09-07-2007, 10:36 PM
http://www.poster.net/bloom-orlando/bloom-orlando-yellow-t-shirt-5001211.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0381061/CR_13916.jpg.html?seq=2)

:Jaw: If only my books could be made into a movie, and he could totally be Luke. Uh, I'll be back in a minute...or ten.

davids
09-07-2007, 10:49 PM
You kids are depressing me a LOT!!!!

JLCwrites
09-07-2007, 10:55 PM
http://www.biggeststars.com/imgcontent/galleries/STAR437/sam-elliott-12223.jpeg

Ok, Ill submit one from every age group.
Sam... always hunky!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Okay, I tried posting a picture of elephants bums, camels bums, sheeps bums, and even a plate of pickled bums, and none of them worked:cry:

I guess I'm a one-hit wonder.

ETA: Agelinity and Azrael are WAY better at finding bum pictures than I am. I will leave it to them.

Azraelsbane
09-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Oh wow, 20 minutes. How time flies.

JLCwrites
09-07-2007, 10:59 PM
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0332452/C289-26r_cr.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0332452/Troy-11730cr.jpg.html?seq=2)

Brad.... very nice.

JLCwrites
09-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Well, I couldn't find any turkey butts, and I really cant reach and point the camera at mine, but here is a great posed shot. I believe it is my best side.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/Large_White_turkey_male.jpg/397px-Large_White_turkey_male.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/97/Large_White_turkey_male.jpg)

ccarver30
09-07-2007, 11:13 PM
What is going on in here!?!? http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/moontower07/giggle.gif http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/moontower07/wtf.gif http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/moontower07/ohnoz.gif

Azraelsbane
09-07-2007, 11:15 PM
What is going on in here!?!? http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/moontower07/giggle.gif http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/moontower07/wtf.gif http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/moontower07/ohnoz.gif

Quoted for the best end "smiley" ever.

BenPanced
09-07-2007, 11:19 PM
!
!
!
!
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Now I'm falling up a tree.

davids
09-08-2007, 12:01 AM
!
!
!
!
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Now I'm falling up a tree.

Only our Ben can fall upward toward the light and the damned leaves-what up Ben?

Angelinity
09-08-2007, 01:15 AM
hey, what happened to 'silly friday'??

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 01:27 AM
hey, what happened to 'silly friday'??
David went away and left us all alone!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 01:28 AM
And I tried (really I did) to post pictures of bums, but only found animal bums and a plate full of pickled bums and then I couldn't get them to work either. I'm a disgrace!!

Angelinity
09-08-2007, 01:30 AM
davids, you left your guests all alone tsktsktsk!!!!

i think we should devise a suitable form of punishment -- what do you say reigning?

davids
09-08-2007, 01:33 AM
I say I am back. shit ladies I was writin' tis me job you know getting me charcters in pickles and such. whats up girls? Hows yer bums?

Angelinity
09-08-2007, 01:35 AM
...mayhaps this will bring him back...

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/ae1b.jpg

Angelinity
09-08-2007, 01:36 AM
heh it worked :D

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Damn Again!!!!! My computer locked up on me, just as I was about to suggest to Angelinity that...well...maybe I should PM my thought to you.....

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 01:38 AM

Okay, this one is DEFINITELY me!!! You had the lighting perfect to catch all my atributes!!! Thanks:D

Angelinity
09-08-2007, 01:43 AM
i's up coz i's looking up where i'ma spend me vacation :D

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/LaculInvirtitaNucsoara.jpg

you like?

Angelinity
09-08-2007, 01:46 AM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/cheile_valsanului.jpg

hehehe i can't wait :D

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 01:46 AM
I think I have to go work on me Gay erotic romance Danielle Steel wip which I started a few days ago and is half way done

Maybe you should ask Angelinity really nicely if she would find you some nice, inspiration photos (eye candy) to help the cause???

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 01:47 AM
It looks beautiful!!!! And peaceful!!!!!

Angelinity
09-08-2007, 01:49 AM
eyecandy here.... daves, don't look, 'k!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/untitledback.jpg

Lady Esther
09-08-2007, 01:50 AM
I spend way too much time with you people! I am not feeling silly about that.

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 01:52 AM
He either must be sleeping, or needing CPR!!!!

Angelinity
09-08-2007, 01:59 AM
him writing! yay!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/3fd913ccd77abd454f12ba07ad434fa66d9.jpg

Angelinity
09-08-2007, 02:00 AM
bums... there were repeated and specific requests fer bums. really.

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:01 AM
Well, we lost him again!!!! :Shrug:This time he better come back well armed (well clawed?) with margaritas and martinis:e2drunk:

scarletpeaches
09-08-2007, 02:01 AM
Hello all. :D

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:03 AM
him writing! yay!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/3fd913ccd77abd454f12ba07ad434fa66d9.jpgYe're fast!!! I just colored my hair about twenty minutes ago!!! It's not quite dry yet (as you can see).

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Hey, SP, maybe YOU can find Dave. He's MIA

scarletpeaches
09-08-2007, 02:04 AM
I'll reply to his last PM and see what I can do. ;)

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:07 AM
tell him you a tattoo to show him. He's a sucker for a tattoo

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:09 AM
I'll reply to his last PM and see what I can do. ;)

What the hell do I have to do to get rep points around this place, Dave!!?? Hhhhmmmmmmmmm???? (tapping to angrily on floor).

ETA: Ooops, my mistake. she said PM. Dave, what the hell does Scarlet have to do get a rep point around this place!!!!

scarletpeaches
09-08-2007, 02:09 AM
I PM'd him and mentioned my arse so if that doesn't bring him out of hiding, I'll have to flash you all with my norks!

KTC
09-08-2007, 02:11 AM
not the norks. for the love of god, not the norks.

Azraelsbane
09-08-2007, 02:12 AM

Hell, that brought me back...and I'm not quite bi.

davids
09-08-2007, 02:16 AM
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH I clutch my heart in anguished lust for bums that thrust my beating heart and cut my soul to pitch and poo!!!!! Now I am going to write some more and you two or three in fact all of you heartily sexy prurient torture me ladies can just-well-you-can just-send me pictures of YOUR bums-bum bum bum bum sugar plums and coconut fronds and Ily is gonna go fishin and a dreamin and a sippin and a nekkid wanderin and not pics for lobby who's heart has been once again slapped against the dashboard of lacklustificatory lackabums-HA and HA and there is this picture of me in jeans-you know just slightly unzipped where me pack is puckering and you are NEVER EVER GONNA SEE IT AND YOU WILL SORRY AND SO THERE!!!! Rushes back to David and Jacob in a huff trying to think gay erotic scenes while thinking only of Mary and Ily's BUMS!!!! Where the hell is Miss Scarlet and her damned tattooed bum with me name tattooed on it and I quit-but I still luvs yas!!!!

KTC
09-08-2007, 02:16 AM
too many words

scarletpeaches
09-08-2007, 02:18 AM
I'm still here! :D

Currently installing MS Works - there's a misnomer if ever I heard it. I want to use one part of it and have to install the whole thing. Oh well. I'll print out what I want then delete the program again.

Someone put the kettle on, this is thirsty work.

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:20 AM
{sigh} and he forgot the margaritas and martinis!

JLCwrites
09-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Lobster bums

http://www.lobsterhelp.com/images/freshwholelobster.jpg

KTC
09-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Ah, the phucket lobster.

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:25 AM
Someone put the kettle on, this is thirsty work.
Any preference?

Azraelsbane
09-08-2007, 02:25 AM
So...David and Jacob...phukit...or them. Right Davids?

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:26 AM
Lobster bums

http://www.lobsterhelp.com/images/freshwholelobster.jpg

Eewwwwww. They're actually gross and a little bit, well,.....kinky-looking, aren't they?

davids
09-08-2007, 02:29 AM
Back here are the damned Margeeritas where ar me bums and that silly lobster bum thing is well just silly and KTC would not know too many words if he wrote em and hell I am out again in a huge yet masculine frenzy-Azrael I suppose you do not have a pic of your bum do you-well that you could-er-um-oh never mind-Peaches Miss Scarlet where's me bum me bum me kinkdom fer me bum!!!!!

JLCwrites
09-08-2007, 02:35 AM
:e2moon::e2moon::e2moon:

Siddow
09-08-2007, 02:36 AM
Eewwwwww. They're actually gross and a little bit, well,.....kinky-looking, aren't they?

I know...it looks like a few of them are tossin' salads.

EriRae
09-08-2007, 02:40 AM
I need some silliness...anyone still here?

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Can you believe him!!!! He's like a fart in a windstorm!!!! Boiling the kettle for more tea.

Azraelsbane
09-08-2007, 02:41 AM
I'm here but I shouldn't be. ;)

EriRae
09-08-2007, 02:42 AM
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1615673&postcount=163

Best thing I wrote all day...now I'm totally drained. *sinks into chair* did someone say martinis?

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Rushes back to David and Jacob in a huff trying to think gay erotic scenes while thinking only of Mary and Ily's BUMS!!!!

:Wha: I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think it might be easy to misinterpret this statement??

EriRae
09-08-2007, 02:45 AM
LOL :) I can't wait to rep you guys again!

davids
09-08-2007, 03:02 AM
“Jacob you are simply put the sun in my life. There is nothing else but you in my heart because you were put there by a loving God who knew me, made me what I am, and accepts our love. It is the love of ages that has sat in the hearts of all who have ever loved and cared for one another. Nothing more than that, it is and is all there ever will be, Jacob and David. That is it my love. That is all.”

Erin your post was spot on-erudite and well written as from the heart which is the truth of all writing whether in the eye of the reader it is good or poor is up to the reader-well said indeed. This little paragraph well written or not is just to show you kiddos that a tough old nach macho lobster can be just as cornified as the next whatever the hell I said. NOW, where are me bum photos getting back to something competely and udderly serioso!?!?

davids
09-08-2007, 03:04 AM
:Wha: I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think it might be easy to misinterpret this statement??

You my dear should oughta know better'n even suggesting that I well-macho me-well-oh poop on it-like I said where the heck are me bums? No Ily not those the ones of you ladies-cheeze whiz-forget it Ily is sleepy by by me thinks. Miss Scarlet, Mary popsicle you still there-youwho

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 03:19 AM
sorry -- I was reading for a minute!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 03:21 AM
I think we need to put in a revolving door. He's here, he's there, that damned lobster is everywhere.....

davids
09-08-2007, 03:38 AM
I think we need to put in a revolving door. He's here, he's there, that damned lobster is everywhere.....

Like radio waves in fact I can see you as we speak now stop that hear!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 03:41 AM
Yup, I believe THAT!!!!! So what am I doing RIGHT NOW!!!!!

davids
09-08-2007, 03:44 AM
Thinking of sending me a photo of yer bum-see I can even see into yer undie-er-mind!!!!

KTC
09-08-2007, 03:52 AM
bum. he said bum.

reigningcatsndogs
09-08-2007, 03:54 AM
He always says bum

davids
09-08-2007, 03:56 AM
I could say arse as Miss Scarlet butt bum is nicer-shit did I just write that?

KTC
09-08-2007, 04:04 AM
ass hat.

davids
09-08-2007, 04:40 AM
ass hat.

OOOHHHH I love it when you talk sexy!!!!

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 04:45 AM
*peeks in the door wondering if it is safe*

davids
09-08-2007, 04:48 AM
*peeks in the door wondering if it is safe*

Always for our Cassiopeia not say something silly alright or tell us sumpin silly. The ladies have been picking on/tantalyzin me all the day and well-er-um it is frustlepating and now Kevin is hanging and being unbearably haughty and croowell to me. Nice to have a lady in the house!!

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 04:51 AM
OH! something silly?

*thinks* but, then...I DO have an image to uphold.

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 04:52 AM
OH wait..I DID say something silly, I said I wondered if it was safe in here...of course it ...um...okay that might hurt someone's feelings...

;)

davids
09-08-2007, 04:53 AM
OH! something silly?

*thinks* but, then...I DO have an image to uphold.

Yes yes understandable. Do you think perhaps you could just give a silly look and then tell us about it?

You know like fingys in stretched cheeks tongue all stuck out crosseyes-fluddleduddlebluddle guddly blickblack!!!!

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 04:59 AM
How's this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbrKxy0TPc)? ;)

Rolling Thunder
09-08-2007, 05:01 AM
:Wha:

So you're the one who stepped on my cat! I loved Sunshine! :cry:

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 05:05 AM
:Wha:

So you're the one who stepped on my cat! I loved Sunshine! :cry:now I ask you..would that be something I would do? :D

Rolling Thunder
09-08-2007, 05:07 AM
now I ask you..would that be something I would do? :D

I betcha you had lobster for dinner last week, too. So...yeah!

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 05:16 AM
I betcha you had lobster for dinner last week, too. So...yeah!nope...allergic to shell fish...why do you think I don't flirt with Davids? It could be fatal!

;)

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 05:22 AM
NO deleting posts!

Rolling Thunder
09-08-2007, 05:24 AM
nope...allergic to shell fish...why do you think I don't flirt with Davids? It could be fatal!

;)

*pushes http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/Rllgthunder/ff390447.jpg closer to http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/Rllgthunder/cc390012.jpg*

Bwahahahahahaha.

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 05:29 AM
*pushes http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/Rllgthunder/ff390447.jpg closer to http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/Rllgthunder/cc390012.jpg*

Bwahahahahahaha.

Did you see this the other day? http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/Cassiopeia_photos/Zapper19Acroppedblue.jpg (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=) http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/Cassiopeia_photos/Zapper19Acroppedblue.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

davids
09-08-2007, 05:31 AM
Me be sad-no flirty flirty with lovel lady-me sad!!!!

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 05:34 AM
Me be sad-no flirty flirty with lovel lady-me sad!!!!So you see, it's nothing personal...I am just ...allergic! *virtual hugs are safe though. :Hug2:

davids
09-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Yuppers and I be off to watch the sun go down over the Pacific-have a great evening or night you silly lovely people-Dave

Rolling Thunder
09-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Did you see this the other day? http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/Cassiopeia_photos/Zapper19Acroppedblue.jpg (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=) http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/Cassiopeia_photos/Zapper19Acroppedblue.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

:eek:

I wonder if Davids would like some company?

Azraelsbane
09-08-2007, 06:16 AM

So, um...where do you stick those, Cass? I got a few ideas.

Cassiopeia
09-08-2007, 06:38 AM
So, um...where do you stick those, Cass? I got a few ideas.Ask RT. :)