Antipodean Drunkards Thread

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Bloody timezones. You with nme JJ.. I see ya lurking.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
I'm into beer and the music is a bit loud at thge moment. Hey how about a bet... who lasts the longest. I am currently 12:04 and 14th beer. Roger and out.

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
As I post. 10.20 - 3 mid-strengths, 4 tall scoth and drys and the first Port has been poured (red wine glass of course). The thing is, I've been staring at my WIP for two hours without a word being written. Just staring trying to work out my next move.

Which reminds me. I can't remember anywhere here that you have mentioned a WIP or what you would like to write. Care to share?

JJ

PS 'Roger and out' means your signing off for the night. 'Roger over' means the conversation is still open.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Weeee.. a party! I hate to sound in keeping with my avatar but my music is Chillis at moment. "tell me lover, are you lonely......" Funny thing.. my typing is better drunk. Slower. Relaxxxxxx.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, by the way.. MandyJane... go in the Rugby world cup comp. I'll look for the thred. 1 min.

Mandy-Jane

venturing ever further into the unknown
Registered
Reaction score
I will complete a play this year! I will!
Okay. I have absolutely no idea. Reading that thread made me even more confused (I am not a Rugby person!). Now if it was Aussie Rules we were betting on, that would be a different story!

I need someone to just tell me what to do!

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
My neighbours are having an end of footy tipping season party tonight. 10.40 and they have just played the time warp at full bore. The wife and kids are in bed and JJ may just end up to the time wrap.

JJ

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
Okay. I have absolutely no idea. Reading that thread made me even more confused (I am not a Rugby person!). Now if it was Aussie Rules we were betting on, that would be a different story!

I need someone to just tell me what to do!

Psst - Just follow one of the bets that I did and put the $100 on it. I think the Ireland v Nambia is a good thing.

JJ

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
Okay. Guess what - American Pie just turned up next door. Inspired by the USA President visit to Aus, no doubt.

JJ

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
It's a balance. When we get on the computer in the morning you guys are all pissed up. Make no sense at all. Then, when we get on the computer of a night you guys are hung over and make no sense at all. You see the pattern.

JJ

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Which reminds me. I can't remember anywhere here that you have mentioned a WIP or what you would like to write. Care to share?

WIP? That has been stalled for fuckin years ... "Ready made, ready made, now it's time to deviate.." ... fuck, what am I doing, short stories.. well my beta readers like it but I'm kinda jammed there. I thinkl you're going to win. Quite drunk now.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
But you all talk funny.

Perksy.. come down under girl. We'll teach ya the lingo. Hey, I'll do a drunken audio and post the link eh?

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
I got a feeling JJ is winning, although the Port is slowly (I know adverb) putting me on my a.

JJ

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Down Under is fine. Great even! Just don't make me eat vegemite.

I once had a drunk Kiwi explain to me the difference between his and an Aussie's accent. It was hilarious.

But I know some things Australian. I know Mark Webber and I know the Vauxhall Monaro and I know prawns and vegemite and, wait, I think that's all I know...