PDA

View Full Version : HOLY CR*P-- I GOT CHEEKBONES!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-06-2007, 09:33 PM
:snoopy:AND a chin, and now almost only one of them!!!!! AND a waist and arms that don't just hang like giant water balloons around my elbows!!!! And my thigh elbows don't stick out like airplane wings to make room for the thighs to pass through!!!!! AND when I pulled my jeans on today, the ones WITHOUT spandex/stretchy stuff in them, the ones that I bought on May 30th this year even though they were tight and almost caused me an injury to do up -- I don't have to even undo them and they go all the way up and fall all the way back down!!!!! Now I can do a happy dance and it isn't so totally gross (well, okay, it still is, but not near as much). Still got a long way to go, but this is a 16 yr low for me. (weight wise -- it's a 15 yr high for me every other way!) Hey III -- pretty soon yuo'll have to fight for access to that hole in the bathroom ceiling!!!!!:e2shower:
:partyguy::Sun::thankyou::banana::PartySmil:e2chee r::e2bear::e2bouncey:e2dance:

Azraelsbane
09-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Grats :D

Siddow
09-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Fabulous!

The_Grand_Duchess
09-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah! weight loss is awesome!

seun
09-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Yeah! weight loss is awesome!

What about weight gain? If it ever happens to me, I'll let you know.

Backward Masking
09-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Open up the finest bottle of champagne, celebrate! Indulge in happiness and silly, silly bliss.

~Cheers

reigningcatsndogs
09-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Thank you!!!! I am!!!!! This is a day that I thought would never get here!!!!

davids
09-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Send me nekid pictures and writing alright? Oh kid I am just kidding but then again????

reigningcatsndogs
09-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Send me nekid pictures and writing alright? Oh kid I am just kidding but then again????
Kid away!!!! I love love love love love it. And its even better because it was a surprise to realize because I banninated the scale some months ago!!! If it doesn't say anything nice, you know....

III
09-06-2007, 10:37 PM
AWWWWW YEEEEEAAHHHH BABYYYYYY. Ain't nobody sharing this bathroom peep hole now! Oh I see your cheeks alright. You've been Sweatin' to the Muppets aintcha?

JoNightshade
09-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Woo hoo! That's really awesome, and I wish you well as you continue your "winning streak!"

(Not necessary to streak the boards, thx. ;))

reigningcatsndogs
09-06-2007, 10:39 PM
AWWWWW YEEEEEAAHHHH BABYYYYYY. Ain't nobody sharing this bathroom peep hole now! Oh I see your cheeks alright. You've been Sweatin' to the Muppets aintcha?
Miss Piggy is my muse!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Woo hoo! That's really awesome, and I wish you well as you continue your "winning streak!"

(Not necessary to streak the boards, thx. ;))
Don't joke about streaking to someone with a sister named Ethel!!!!
ETHEL!! DON'T LOOK!!!!

EriRae
09-06-2007, 10:46 PM
That's awesome, RC&D :) Congrats! Makes me think I should get my butt to the TV for some Dance Dance Revolution...haven't played in 2 weeks...well, tomorrow will be 3 weeks...yikes.

davids
09-06-2007, 10:52 PM
ETHEL!! DON'T LOOK!!!!

I thinkl you streaking slowly in front of my eye ballys would be a lovely streak indeed! Not Ethel, you!!!!

III
09-06-2007, 10:55 PM
ETHEL!! DON'T LOOK!!!!

Who pumped Ethel?

Angelinity
09-06-2007, 11:06 PM
cheekbones, eh... glad them's in the upper... cheeks :D

RumpleTumbler
09-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Good job!

Angelinity
09-06-2007, 11:19 PM
hah!! gotcha again :D

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/thSexii.jpg

JennaGlatzer
09-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Yay, you!

joyce
09-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Congratulations! Isn't it a wonderful feeling fitting into something that months earlier made you think if you wore it your liver was going to find a new place to live.......around your lung cavity. Good work, now you make me feel like I should move my butt off this chair and do something.

davids
09-06-2007, 11:32 PM

You had to didn't you? You just had to huh huh????

Angelinity
09-06-2007, 11:36 PM
You had to didn't you? You just had to huh huh????

teeheeee :D

couldn't... just couldn't resist...

:e2seesaw: the right wins!!

davids
09-07-2007, 12:02 AM
teeheeee :D

couldn't... just couldn't resist...

:e2seesaw: the right wins!!

You are evil you do realize that don't cha? Cute as hell but eggstremely evil!!!!

TrainofThought
09-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Congratulations!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Who pumped Ethel?
Am I the only person in the world that remembers that song???

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 12:51 AM
cheekbones, eh... glad them's in the upper... cheeks :D
yeah, well, we won't go there yet, will we! But thanks to davids suggestion about walking across the floor on it, hopefully soon:D. I just wish that damn lobster would make up his mind -- one minute 'get off your ass' to excercise, the next -- park yer ass and write!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 12:53 AM

Yeah, that's me (Damn, I wish)

**starts inching across floor on butt**

maybe soon!!!

JoNightshade
09-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Hey, you should post before and after pics! :)

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Look up one post for the after!!! (Thanks for saving me, Angelinity!!)

Actually, I can freaking guarantee you that there are no 'BEFORE' pics of me!!!! I'm in charge of all cameras in the house, and it is strictly forbidden!!!

Besides, every time I try to post a picture I screw it up :)

reigningcatsndogs
09-07-2007, 01:07 AM
It's just so cool to go to put make-up on to emphasize the damn cheeks and realize for the first time that you are just actually emphasizing and not just guessing where to put the stuff. Having only one chin is rather neat too. Guess I was too busy all summer building fences and painting barns and stuff to notice

davids
09-07-2007, 02:06 AM
hell lady friend I am sixty damn years old and built like a brick shit house and no matter what I do I still got the turkey gully gullys under me chin-not that bad but no I don't do plastic sturgeonry of any kind-I just look at me tummy and am all like stiff and proud-luv Dave Mary send the damned photos will ya-you can figure it out-you and that evil Ily are driving me to drink-thanks by the way I do not need much driving but you two are doing a hell of a job-damned sexy broads!!!!

Cassiopeia
09-07-2007, 02:15 AM
:snoopy:AND a chin, and now almost only one of them!!!!! AND a waist and arms that don't just hang like giant water balloons around my elbows!!!! And my thigh elbows don't stick out like airplane wings to make room for the thighs to pass through!!!!! AND when I pulled my jeans on today, the ones WITHOUT spandex/stretchy stuff in them, the ones that I bought on May 30th this year even though they were tight and almost caused me an injury to do up -- I don't have to even undo them and they go all the way up and fall all the way back down!!!!! Now I can do a happy dance and it isn't so totally gross (well, okay, it still is, but not near as much). Still got a long way to go, but this is a 16 yr low for me. (weight wise -- it's a 15 yr high for me every other way!) Hey III -- pretty soon yuo'll have to fight for access to that hole in the bathroom ceiling!!!!!:e2shower:
:partyguy::Sun::thankyou::banana::PartySmil:e2chee r::e2bear::e2bouncey:e2dance:come tell us in the Healthy and bragging rights thread how you did it. :D well done!