PDA

View Full Version : A little TOO short...

JoNightshade
09-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Oops. Not sure what I was thinking. I LOVED my haircut, but I thought, it would be even better with a little more off the top. So I asked my stylist to take off some more on the top (which she had suggested the first time but said I could wait).

Why mess with a good thing? ::Sigh:: I guess it'll grow out and be spiffy again. Not that it's horrific, but... well, it was cuter before. ;)

At least it will grow back. ;)

KTC
09-06-2007, 01:05 AM
I have, on occasion, shaved my head bald. It's only hair, man. Chillax, sit back and watch it grow.

melaniehoo
09-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Until then, cute barrettes (sp?) & clips. Been there, good luck. :)

Azraelsbane
09-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I almost got mine REALLY short, like, almost buzzed, but I decided against it at the last minute. Now I'm regretting it. My haircut looked awesome for the first few days, but my hair grows super fast. Now it looks like I've just woken up 24/7. *le sigh*

III
09-06-2007, 01:08 AM
Please to be posting pics, Jo.

JLCwrites
09-06-2007, 01:09 AM
I donated my hair after my second child was born. (14 inches of it) I wanted a chin length bob, and he gave me the Victoria Beckam look. It was way too short in the back, and suddenly dropped down to my chin in the front. So I had to get the rest of it cut short (pixie cut) and I still was 45lbs over weight postpartum. It made my head look too small for my body. A year and a half later, it is back to that chin length bob I wanted to begin with! (and the 45lbs are off too) :)

JoNightshade
09-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Please to be posting pics, Jo.

Pfft, no way, I'd prefer you continue to think of me as looking the way I do in my profile pic. Haha. :)

Esopha
09-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Yes, pics are good.

I hated, hated, hated my hairstyle when I got it. I was rebelling against the heat (my mom sent me to sleep away camp against my will) and chopped everything off. I loved short hair, cause it's easy to deal with.

I started to miss the length, so when I went to the hairdresser's after four months of letting it grow out, I told her to keep the length, add bangs, low maintenance... etc.

I hated it.

Now, I like it. It's very indie punk rock. So... pindie rock?

JoNightshade
09-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Until then, cute barrettes (sp?) & clips. Been there, good luck. :)

I just tried this. I also combed it the opposite way (it's a little shorter on one side).

PROBLEM SOLVED. Woo hoo!

Esopha
09-06-2007, 01:40 AM
I just tried this. I also combed it the opposite way (it's a little shorter on one side).

PROBLEM SOLVED. Woo hoo!

Now there be pictures? :D

JoNightshade
09-06-2007, 01:42 AM
No, sorry, camera's a pain. It also requires turning on my other computer. ;)

Esopha
09-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Excuses, excuses. I may have to send ninja-monkeys to get you.

Except I don't have ninja monkeys.

This may pose a problem.

reigningcatsndogs
09-06-2007, 02:09 AM
oh, damn -- I thought this was going to be a thread about those very special people in the 'under 5'2" stupid amuzement park ride' bar. We're very special, except when our husbands store the potatoe chips on the TOP of the cupboard where even the super long barbeque grabbers can't reach!

JoNightshade
09-06-2007, 02:11 AM
Ah, sorry - I'm on the "little too tall" side. When I was a kid I got barred from the kiddie section at Great America because I was too tall. Stoopid amusement parks.

Of course, I got introduced to rollercoasters at a very young age. NYAH!

Esopha
09-06-2007, 02:17 AM
I'm 5'1''.

And I'm not growing. Angsty angst.

melaniehoo
09-06-2007, 02:23 AM
I'm 5'1" and hate roller coasters, but I do like potato chips. :( My husband is 5'5" so we're going to have midget babies.

JoNightShade, you could also try headbands. They were all the rage last time I was home!

KTC
09-06-2007, 02:27 AM
I got it! Paint your hair. That'll jazz it up some. Home Depot is having a sale on exterior paint...make sure you use that...you will be outside, after all! Der.

JLCwrites
09-06-2007, 03:27 AM
I checked the pic in your profile Jo. Very cute hair. Wish I could have mine that short and look that cool!

melaniehoo
09-06-2007, 03:29 AM
I like it! Mine was once that short - have fun with it!

acharity
09-06-2007, 03:32 AM
I'm sure that it still looks great on you ^^ *thumbs up* and I've yet to go get mine done >.> I keep putting it off though I want to :D