• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

The Chasin Agency (Tom Chasin)

nangf

Just wondering if anyone worked with Chasin and how it was. THanks.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
The Chasin Agency

Looks to be a big-name talent agency.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not finding any website, but Tom Chasin reps the actors while Scott Penney herds the writers (in case anyone needs to search for sales/credits).

mobcapo

Registered
Reaction score
Chasin Agency

I am familiar with the office. The agency is very small and not the powerhouse you would think it is. Tom Chasin's father was part of the Chasin-Park Dynasty and he certainly learned a few things there. If Tom takes you on, he will try to get work for you -- he does an ok job and knows a lot of people. Scott knows a lot of people as well, but just takes on far toooooooooo many clients because he is such a nice guy and has a hard time saying "no" -- his heart is in the right place. A lot of his clients get lost in the shuffle. If you are stuck with Scott, chances are that you are probably screwed simply because of his workload - and don't let Tom pawn you off, which he will do. It is a great place to get a start, but keep looking for a home --- just my opinion. If you are with Scott and want to butter him up or have a valid excuse for randomly dropping in, bring in some Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream -- he cannot resist it as it is his favorite (I am not kidding). Good Luck.

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
MMMM, Pralines and Cream. At least he has good taste.