Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Ok, you have to look real hard.

And, um, have x-ray vision.

But if you do, you can see me at work in the open scene!!!

(For those familiar with the movie, Kenji shoots Ambassador Han from the 29th floor of my building -- directly above my own office on 28. He then slides down the side of the building, like, right next to my boss's office. Jackie chases him across the front of my building, and then into other parts of LA all in that general area.)

We wondered why they had so much security for the filming crew that week.

Anyhoo... When Kenji's scaling down the building, use your x-ray vision and look just to the left of his position. You'll see me there, probably posting here.

Vanatru

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, you have to look real hard.

And, um, have x-ray vision.

But if you do, you can see me at work in the open scene!!!

(For those familiar with the movie, Kenji shoots Ambassador Han from the 29th floor of my building -- directly above my own office on 28. He then slides down the side of the building, like, right next to my boss's office. Jackie chases him across the front of my building, and then into other parts of LA all in that general area.)

We wondered why they had so much security for the filming crew that week.

Anyhoo... When Kenji's scaling down the building, use your x-ray vision and look just to the left of his position. You'll see me there, probably posting here.

Your the one with the shirt and pants.........right? That's looking towards that object that's right there. Right? Yeah, I see ya. Sharp. Very sharp.

:p

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Hey that's so cool! I can't believe it because I was in the building to the right having sex with a Sandra Bullock look-alike. We must have got in the same scene together. I can't wait till the movie comes out.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in Independence Day.

When the alien mother ship approaches the earth, if you zoom in you can see the US, then zoom in more to find Nevada, zoom in a touch more to Henderson, Black Mountain area, zoom in again a couple times and you'll see me floating in the pool sipping a drink with a paper umbrella in it.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I'm in Independence Day.

When the alien mother ship approaches the earth, if you zoom in you can see the US, then zoom in more to find Nevada, zoom in a touch more to Henderson, Black Mountain area, zoom in again a couple times and you'll see me floating in the pool sipping a drink with a paper umbrella in it.

Dude, that's freakin' sweet.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in Independence Day.

I did the extra zoom and did you know your thingy was exposed?

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Zipper? My suit doesn't have a zipper. I hope I was wearing one, I don't actually recall.

Hmmm. You might have the wrong pool, Spooky.

After all, there's only about 1.5 billion people in that shot. Deek's there, too, just to the west a touch.

And there you are outside in Phoenix smoking, swatting at something.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

malkovichmalkovichmalkovichmalkovich

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Zipper? My suit doesn't have a zipper. I hope I was wearing one, I don't actually recall.

Hmmm. You might have the wrong pool, Spooky.

After all, there's only about 1.5 billion people in that shot. Deek's there, too, just to the west a touch.

And there you are outside in Phoenix smoking, swatting at something.
Okay, it wasn't your zipper. I was being polite. :D

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I'm in New Jack City. No, for real. Unlike some wannabes around here. On the precinct wall, there is an anti-drug campaign poster. That poster was shot at my highschool and I'm front and center, with my buddy TJ.

And ha! Twenty years later, I have the same haircut again. Yikes.

Trouble is, they never put the back wall into focus, but, seriously, I'm there.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mr. Maryn and his brother are in "The Towering Inferno," although we were never able to spot them until it came out on DVD so we could freeze-frame and zoom. This means I've slept with a movie star, right?

Maryn, groupie extraordinaire

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
My Grandpa Jim was in Little Big Man -- they needed guys on horses. When he was there, he hears about another movie being shot in the area, and they asked him to be a cattle purchaser (which is what he really was) with a non-speaking part that was a nanosecond long. They also told him to bring along any pretty girls he knew. When the time came, he took my two older sisters along with him to try out for parts. When he walked into the building they were using for the cattle show scene, the stalls were all filled with nekid women. He panicked, began doing the crazy-man search for my sisters, got kicked off the set. The movie was Prime Cut. My sisters were NOT in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.