Let it be known...

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
If you wish to keep your "buddy" list private, then simply state why you add somebody to this list? What have they done? Is it for stalker reasons?

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I don't use a buddy list. I've never understood the benefits of one. Half my buddies do that stealthy posting thing where they appear offline even when they are online, so I can't track 'em anyway.
:shrug:

sorry, it's not that I don't love my A-dub peeps...I just never felt the need to list them! :)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
You know what....I think AW should make it so that buddy names are link-able. So when you click on them, it takes you to their profile where you can then send pm's, or posts etc. As it is now, there is no way of storing interactive "favorites". Why?

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
I have no buddy list. I have no friends.

Besides, isn't this how that Senator got into trouble in the bathroom?

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
I have no buddy list. I have no friends.

We're just afraid of getting stung, Joe.

Scorpion.gif

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
This thread just alerted me to the fact that the buddy list function exists. Azrael, you have now been added, so don't even try to be all "I'm a social outcast!"

So... what does this buddy list thingie do?

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
this is the big question. It's why I don't use it. I don't know what it's supposed to do.

Well, I would guess it was to make the unpopular kids feel appropriately downcast, but that aim would only be achieved if the lists were public. ;)

Del

Registered
Reaction score
You know what....I think AW should make it so that buddy names are link-able. So when you click on them, it takes you to their profile where you can then send pm's, or posts etc. As it is now, there is no way of storing interactive "favorites". Why?

I just discovered it does. Go to the top of this (or any) page. Choose OPEN BUDDY LIST from the QUICK LINKS menu. When it shows up, don't click the name...click the green or darkened (online/offline) light thingy. It takes you to their profile.

It actually has a use. I'll have to fill it up. By this time tomorrow I should have maybe as many as THREE buddies.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
I just discovered it does. Go to the top of this (or any) page. Choose OPEN BUDDY LIST from the QUICK LINKS menu. When it shows up, don't click the name...click the green or darkened (online/offline) light thingy. It takes you to their profile.

It actually has a use. I'll have to fill it up. By this time tomorrow I should have maybe as many as THREE buddies.

hey, del, there you are.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
swell

p.s. sorry about that whole fish hook incident but YOU really should pay more attention to what you eat

Del

Registered
Reaction score
It's all good, bro. Flying earthworms are off my diet, for sure.

*High five*

I'll probably laugh when I tell my eggs about it; the time I saw a cray fish.