Silly Friday, Jenna where are you?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
This is really totally silly Friday. I have been challenged in a most silly way by a certain lovely lady that I did not know even new I existipated. I will not reveal her challenge for three days. I will fail miserably. I will and have accepted her challenge which is totally and sillilly silly. I CANNOT DO IT! I have also been challenged to write a book which is the genre gay erotica. Life is sick. I am sick. NO! I am completely sick and silly. I am a macho retired warrior. I am tough, unloving, totally rich and self centered and know nothing of gay erotica, yet, have been bombarded by women here to write this and just because of some silly chum I posted on some thread about being nice when critting or not and should we smash people to death when critting and this is a run on sentence so I have alread failed and I am depressed, confusiptated, and totally silly. HELP! Perhaps I should change this to the silly Friday help Dave thread!!!!????

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Thans kids and Ray, I am. Can you believe it I have two chapters done and my voluntary beta reader is telling me she is continually having to take a cold shower! It is so sick. Luv to you all! Oh hell I gotta go change this because of the challenge! Lobsters are not supposed to understand grammar or speak with hyphens!

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
oh dave... this was the only place you could leave your commas at the door and just slipnslide through avalanches of words.... :sigh:

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
I am tough, unloving, totally rich and self centered
How you doin’? ;)

I declare my spirit’s tough
And my sex life kinda rough,
Yet I put my warmth aside,
Searchin’ for the perfect bride.

Looking passed many greens
She found my heart isn’t mean.
And even though I have selfish ways
She finds me dear, hoping it’s a phase.

:e2cheer:to my bad poetry.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
How you doin’? ;)

I declare my spirit’s tough
And my sex life kinda rough,
Yet I put my warmth aside,
Searchin’ for the perfect bride.

Looking passed many greens
She found my heart isn’t mean.
And even though I have selfish ways
She finds me dear, hoping it’s a phase.

:e2cheer:to my bad poetry.

And to your completely yet utterly sexy bum. Well Train you know I have a thing for derriereys and my poetry is completely silly and most comparable to urine. luv Dave and I love the poem.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
oh dave... this was the only place you could leave your commas at the door and just slipnslide through avalanches of words.... :sigh:

Yes of course lovely Ily. You see I am up to the challenge. It will not last long and I will give up in a flauntipatious rant. You know I am incapable of not slipping and slidding for long. Plus I have no idea about grammar and shit like that. Jenna is so nice. If it had been anyone else I would have asked them politely. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING BRAIN HOLE?

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
heh :D you doing fine for now!!

some....

chocolate-6.jpg

inspiration??

davids

Banned
Reaction score
heh :D you doing fine for now!!

some....

chocolate-6.jpg

inspiration??

Let us be inspiricated and keep this photo burning in our loins-or the female counterpart or who gives a shit I am in ogle mode!!!!

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
and THIS is my husband

:roll::ROFL:
From my fingertips to God's ears, I WISH......

ETA (sitting with fingers crossed, chanting, "I hope I didn't screw it up, I hope I didn't screw it up...I've been trying all week to figure out how to post a damned picture, I hope I didn't screw it up...)

Last edited: