dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Ok, in the new Carl's Jr. Commercial, they're advertising their new patty melt by showing a very hot model who happens to not have a huge ass.

I think she's gorgeous. These guys do too.

What is it about big butts that people other than Sir Mixalot value? I've never gotten that.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Who is Carl jr. I never heard of him. :flag: Did he produce a play I should know about?

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Lemme see if I can find some U-Tubage for you on this Spookster.

EriRae

:P
Registered
Reaction score
Um...

I unfortunately have the profile of J-Lo...without the boobs... :( I weigh all of 110lbs and can't get rid of that ass. Very sad. At least I can stand a hurricane-force gale because nothing's going to change my center of gravity.

Oh...and Carl's Jr. in my part of the country is called HARDEE'S...ick. Nastiest fast food in town.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Um...

I unfortunately have the profile of J-Lo...without the boobs... :( I weigh all of 110lbs and can't get rid of that ass. Very sad. At least I can stand a hurricane-force gale because nothing's going to change my center of gravity.

Oh...and Carl's Jr. in my part of the country is called HARDEE'S...ick. Nastiest fast food in town.

It didn't used to. In the 80s, Hardees made the best roast beef sandwich I'd ever had.

Then Carl Karcher enterprise bought them out and yes, turned them to utter shit. :(

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
Um...

I unfortunately have the profile of J-Lo...without the boobs.

I've never got the whole Lopez has a big bum thing. She doesn't have a big bum. It's quite nice but the size hasn't got much to do with how nice a bum is.

Wow. I said 'bum' a lot in that paragraph. :D

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
I'm confused, is this an "Oh yeah baby, I love curvy women with big bums and I'm not afraid to admit it" thread, or an "I'm a weirdo who likes twiglet women with tiny boyish bums" thread?

Not that I'm stating my preference 'cause that would be demeaning to the wrong kind of women.

-Derek

tlblack

nothing simple here
Registered
Reaction score
Big butts, small butts, middle of the road butts... I'd think it's all in the "jeans."

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
Just to be difficult, I'm a leg man :D
I like wings. And calves.

As to the 'big butt' thing, I generally don't really care. There are plenty of women who I find very attractive that have what would be called 'big butts.' And there are plenty that I find attractive with 'flat butts.' And plenty in between.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
and that commercial's on television? and you have to pay for it ... tsk.

Just in case no one ever noticed - why -

Why? does a big ass look good on a black woman and look like hell on a white woman? Can anyone answer me that?

Don't get your knickers in a twist - it's not any kind of racist comment. Just my girlfriends looked good in tight clothes no matter their size - and well, the rest of us looked like hell even if we were skin thin.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I really like Hardee's thick burgers. (Hardee's = Carl's Jr. as mentioned above). It doesn't matter what kind of ass is around at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.