My first blurb!

JaidaJones

Needs a spicy avatar - PM submissions to Mac
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ladyjaida.livejournal.com
And from one of my biggest heroes of all time, no less: Peter S. Beagle. It was the first thing I saw this morning, and I promptly burst into tears before running through the house shouting incoherently everyone. I think that I made everyone terrified the cat had died....
"HAVEMERCY is an absolute charmer of a book: at once exciting, romantic (in the best, oldest sense of the word), and funny, which I know from my own experience is the trickiest parlay to pull off. The most remarkable thing of all is that it's a first novel. You couldn't tell it from the smoothness and skill with which these two young writers have created their tone, their narrative voices, and their world. It's one hell of a beginning!"

- Peter S. Beagle -​

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Congratulations! My god, you'd better be careful with yourself or you're likely to launch into orbit! So pleased for you, really. Enjoy and scream and carry on. I wanna hear you from here. :)

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
Holy crap, what an awesome compliment, and from HIM!

:hooray: :e2woo: :hooray:

Scream away. I'd be halfway to pluto in your shoes.

batgirl

Writting broad
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bmlgordon.com
That's terrific, Jaida! What a lovely blurb, too.
By the way, I saw the writeup in the Victoria Times Colonist, and was so thrilled for both of you - way to go!
-Barbara

MumblingSage

Inarticulate Herb
Registered
Reaction score
Awwwww.

I'm sorry. I just feel this happy flush when I see people get excited. Maybe I'm reminded of my boyfriend meeting George R.R. Martin.

Anyway, congrats. Don't mind the sloppy kiss on the way out; that just me thinking of my boyfriend again. :D