The How Men Can Cope With PMSing and Menopausal Women Thread

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
And I believe the menopausal women also need free reign to move the air conditioner thermostat as low as the needle will go.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
I've heard a shot of Jack Daniel's, some ice, and a chihuahua mixed in a blender usually does the trick.

I know it would make me happy. :D

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
I HATE EVERYTHING

AND I'M DONE WITH MY PERIOD FOR THREE WEEKS

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
See this is your problem. You TRY to cope with the PMSing and menopausing...but you just can't think that long.

:D

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
I've heard a shot of Jack Daniel's, some ice, and a chihuahua mixed in a blender usually does the trick.

I know it would make me happy. :D

Anyone ever suggested a chihuahua for the "Will It Blend?" series? Ahahaha!

Sorry, just spent about 6 hours editing the chapter from Hell... Needed a laugh.

ChimeraCreative

Been there, Done that.
Registered
Reaction score
I dunno if it was serious question, but I dunno what men can do to cope with PMSing women. Coping implies leaving the house and having a good time. If their intentions are to help the woman cope with her PMS and peace in the house to exist, well, that's really tricky. Every broad has different symptoms and tolerance levels.

It took my fella three years to get used to my crabbing and bitching and horniness. It takes time, patience and good, honest communication. A chocolate bar and a variety of movies ranging from sappy romance to men being impaled on spiny aliens and fences is the quick fix alternative. Good luck men. And don't leave the toilet seat up for the love of Gawd. ^_^

-An

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno if it was serious question, but I dunno what men can do to cope with PMSing women. Coping implies leaving the house and having a good time. If their intentions are to help the woman cope with her PMS and peace in the house to exist, well, that's really tricky. Every broad has different symptoms and tolerance levels.

It took my fella three years to get used to my crabbing and bitching and horniness. It takes time, patience and good, honest communication. A chocolate bar and a variety of movies ranging from sappy romance to men being impaled on spiny aliens and fences is the quick fix alternative. Good luck men. And don't leave the toilet seat up for the love of Gawd. ^_^

-An
:roll: OMG! That was so inspirational I might just go down to the local market and pick me out a pms bride.

ChimeraCreative

Been there, Done that.
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, you know how to deal with women already you big softy Spooky. ^_^ Just reassure them they're right and you get to coast by the bad moods. Yer so damn cute. ^_^

-An

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Aw, you know how to deal with women already you big softy Spooky. ^_^ Just reassure them they're right and you get to coast by the bad moods. Yer so damn cute. ^_^

-An
I'm so single and so happy. Happy happy happy. I'm just sappy happy.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
I don't get PMS and I'm not yet menopausal, so I guess I'm just your garden-variety bitch. If you asked my husband how he gets along with me, he'd likely say it's by repeating: "You're right. I'm sorry. It's all my fault." :D

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
And don't leave the toilet seat up for the love of Gawd.

My husband is one of 7 men on the planet that leaves the toilet seat down.

And I'm one of 3 women on the planet who doesn't care if it's left up or down (seeing as how I view myself as perfectly capable of putting it DOWN for myself...).

Go figure.