I'm going out to the shops...anyone need anything?

Reaction score
Chocolate bar, half-bottle of JD, pipe cleaners, toilet roll, some cling film?

Get your orders in.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Pizza and eggrolls, please.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lookn' for goat soap, please!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Goat soap? what the hell you cannot have damned dirty goats can yah? Huh Huh?

I am gonna need some beer for Burty-he is sobering up and he is awful when he is sober-but Miss Scarlet he never had that there Scottish beer-I have-but-er-um-can't think of anything else-oh-how's yer bum?

Reaction score
I'm worried about how much Dr Pepper you drink - surely it can't be good for you!

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
I'm worried about how much Dr Pepper you drink - surely it can't be good for you!

It's not. I was 100% off caffeine for nearly a year, but when I buckled down to finish this book I got back into the habit. It's killin' me. I'm tired and cranky all the time unless I get my 6 can a day fix. Arrrgh! I'm hoping to be done with edits and have this thing to betas within the week. Then I'll try to slow down. Promise.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Miss Scarlet did anyone ever tell you that you are not only purdy but silly-of course in a purdy kind of fashion-glad yer bum is alright though-I was not at all worried about it or even thinking about it!

Reaction score
Maybe I should open a shop selling pictures of my bum only to davids. :D

And I really must get that tattoo sorted - "PROPERTY OF THE LOBSTER" maybe.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Azrael for poopsicle sake-cut the Dr. Peppa-drink Segafredo or scotch or----oh hell I suppose if you gotta do the Peppa thing to extrapicate your brilliance then go for it-I wait impatiantly for your work of art!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I should open a shop selling pictures of my bum only to davids. :D

And I really must get that tattoo sorted - "PROPERTY OF THE LOBSTER" maybe.

You keep tantalizipating me-it is starting to shrivel me timbers matey! The other day the maybe was not in even your mind-what has alteripated your thoughts-Hmmmm? I bet you are just overly concerned that if I ever actually saw yer bummy I would just drop dead right-it is a health concern for me right?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Good thing somebody is... So how many copies can I put you down for, Davids? 10k? :roll:

No problem kiddo-I will buy a Barnes and Noble or maybe the whole damned industry and line the shelves with yer art-how does that make ya thinkipate huh huh?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Oh wow, nothing shriveling is ever good, Davey boy. Might want to get that checked.

Nah it has bounced back before-just gotta drink a little of me secret Tallulah Bankhead formula and everthang'll be just fahn!!

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
No problem kiddo-I will buy a Barnes and Noble or maybe the whole damned industry and line the shelves with yer art-how does that make ya thinkipate huh huh?

Aww, such a sweet crustacean. Too bad about the shrinkage. Didn't I warn you to stay out of those cold pools?