PDA

View Full Version : Silly Friday-or how Dave lost his VIRGINITY!!!!

davids
08-24-2007, 06:46 PM
YAH RIGHT!!!!

Bmwhtly
08-24-2007, 06:49 PM
How can you lose Virginia? wouldn't someone notice you digging it up?

scarletpeaches
08-24-2007, 06:50 PM
I lost my temper once. Does that count?

zahra
08-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Dave, honestly. I thought we'd agreed to wait for marriage.

maestrowork
08-24-2007, 07:02 PM
how do lobsters have sex?

Lyra Jean
08-24-2007, 07:04 PM
which dave did this happen to?

Azraelsbane
08-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Lobster-boy! You lure me in here with the promise of promiscuity and then what?! Leave me with a rather tame word. I am ashamed of you, my dear crunchity crustacean. As punishment you must now sillifiably sing "Under the Sea." I am interested to see a lobster's take on a crab's song.

maestrowork
08-24-2007, 07:09 PM
I'd rather have brunch with Sean Connery than be in this thread.

davids
08-24-2007, 07:11 PM
HAH I knew the Virginia on the recikyoulouse would get you guys-and Azrael just because you are hot beautiful intelligent and a fine writer does not mean you can push around elderly helpless lobsters-HUH!!!!

Oh and welcome all to silly Friday after Thrombosis Thursday it is a nice releaseipacatory eggsperience don't cha think?

davids
08-24-2007, 07:11 PM
I'd rather have brunch with Sean Connery than be in this thread.

Sean and I were discussing the complete unabridged works of Ray-we are going to call our people after brunch!

davids
08-24-2007, 07:12 PM
how do lobsters have sex?

Youse yer eyemagination-you can write reall good Ray-wassa matta you anyway?

Azraelsbane
08-24-2007, 07:13 PM
and Azrael just because you are hot beautiful intelligent and a fine writer does not mean you can push around elderly helpless lobsters-HUH!!!!

*harrumphs unpleasantly*

dahmnait
08-24-2007, 07:16 PM
Dave, sorry to hear of your dilemma. Just keep looking and you may find it. Where is the last place you remember having it?

As for me, I will never find mine again. I didn't lose it; I gave it away.

NeuroFizz
08-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Sorry to hear you lost your virginity, Dave. It's much more fun to give it away, full throttle.

In edit: Didn't read Tammy's post first, but I got the throttle part in for clarity.

davids
08-24-2007, 07:24 PM
My Buddy Mr. Fizz-glad to see your sill prof-assipatory bum here-I lost it well after seeking it boldly only to dry up and stop searching-I think I was in Pacoima-not quite sure it was a long long time ago-Tuesday I think!!!!

Dahmnait like I said-I think it was Pacoima-maybe I should check out the lost and found virginity department at Pacoima High-you see I am really a precociopated 16 year old whose name is really Wotan Armageddon Schwartz Hillel Montenegro Pomegranite Chesterfield Smythe-there I have given up my anymouseity-I do feel better!!!

You Azrael are driving me into a mad frenzy of self-doubt and near self-approbation-shame on you-you- you-you-bad goil!!!!

dobiwon
08-24-2007, 07:47 PM
I lost my temper once. Does that count?Allow me to answer for the Lobster: Anything you lose-ify only oncet counts.

davids
08-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Allow me to answer for the Lobster: Anything you lose-ify only oncet counts.

Don has now been promoted to honorary second in command silly lobster type indibidgchal!!!! Congrats Don you deserve it after long years of terpitascious silliness-you have earned it in the most honorable fashion-I do think you look lovely in that pink print by the by-Dave!!!

BenPanced
08-24-2007, 08:01 PM
I'll check lost and found once I get back up to the reception desk (my week to man the phones and make sure nobody eats any of the candy in the dish by the WELCOME! PLEASE SIGN IN sign).

davids
08-24-2007, 08:12 PM
I'll check lost and found once I get back up to the reception desk (my week to man the phones and make sure nobody eats any of the candy in the dish by the WELCOME! PLEASE SIGN IN sign).

That Ben always a duty first kind a guy!!!!

dahmnait
08-24-2007, 08:15 PM
Dahmnait like I said-I think it was Pacoima-maybe I should check out the lost and found virginity department at Pacoima High-you see I am really a precociopated 16 year old whose name is really Wotan Armageddon Schwartz Hillel Montenegro Pomegranite Chesterfield Smythe-there I have given up my anymouseity-I do feel better!!!
I thought about making some silly quip about mouthfuls, but recognizing your pain over your loss, I decided it would be insensitive.

dahmnait
08-24-2007, 08:17 PM
Sorry to hear you lost your virginity, Dave. It's much more fun to give it away, full throttle.

In edit: Didn't read Tammy's post first, but I got the throttle part in for clarity.
Full throttle is definitely preferred over half-assed.

davids
08-24-2007, 08:18 PM
I thought about making some silly quip about mouthfuls, but recognizing your pain over your loss, I decided it would be insensitive.

You are such a lovely and considerate lady-would you like to go out and eat Beluga-perhaps some Saltimbocca Alla Romana con Aglio and a shot or two of 26 year old scotch or if you prefer some quality wine-or we could just get down and regalar and BBQ some worms-come on wadda ya say??

Dahmnait-I would not go out with you if you were the last silly person on the planet-AAARRRGGGH and YUCKIPATORY YOWLS-but I would not mind a drink-oh and pass the caviar Dave

Mom'sWrite
08-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Oh man, I wish I had saved mine for one particularly lobsterlicious and sillified guy named Wotan.

I settled too soon.

dahmnait
08-24-2007, 08:25 PM
You are such a lovely and considerate lady-would you like to go out and eat Beluga-perhaps some Saltimbocca Alla Romana con Aglio and a shot or two of 26 year old scotch or if you prefer some quality wine-or we could just get down and regalar and BBQ some worms-come on wadda ya say??:LilLove:

Dahmnait-I would not go out with you if you were the last silly person on the planet-AAARRRGGGH and YUCKIPATORY YOWLS-but I would not mind a drink-oh and pass the caviar Dave
:cry:

Oh well, just pass the scotch then.

Kate Thornton
08-24-2007, 08:32 PM
The Lobster Lost and Found

In the deep blue sea
In the deep blue sea
The crawling lobsters frolic in complete purity

They swim and scurry, claws a crackin'
Tails a flutter, mouths a snackin'
Lobsters dance in anonimity

They scritter in the sandy places
Smiles on little lobster faces
In crustacean innocence, you see

The darlings of the ocean floor
The darlings of our bisque and more
Happy lobsters in the deep blue sea

Untouched by urges, pure of heart
Virgin lobsters do their part
Until the day when mated they must be

In the deep blue sea
In the deep blue sea
The lobsters are all mating in the deep blue sea

What's lost is found
And it's all around
Happy lobsters swimming in the deep blue sea

davids
08-24-2007, 08:38 PM
:LilLove:

:cry:

Oh well, just pass the scotch then.

NO NO NO NO_I should have put that in quotes-I asked you for a date-that was your reaction to me darling-no no NO NO NONOM de Silliness-you would be the greatest date I ever had-we could eat worms-watch the sun go down-I could peelify grapes for you-lightly touch the end of your tongue with caviar and love-NO NO NO you would never go on a date with me-please you are great and beeeeyeyoutiful and talented and i am but a silly poor lobster schlock with millions of dollars and not worthy of your slightest attentionary constipations! Forgive me please oh please-I have this strong desire to beat meself wiff a crooked stick until you forgive me dear heart alright?

davids
08-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Oh man, I wish I had saved mine for one particularly lobsterlicious and sillified guy named Wotan.

I settled too soon.

See wating can on occasion be rather astro patioatory passion-right?

davids
08-24-2007, 08:41 PM
The Lobster Lost and Found

In the deep blue sea
In the deep blue sea
The crawling lobsters frolic in complete purity

They swim and scurry, claws a crackin'
Tails a flutter, mouths a snackin'
Lobsters dance in anonimity

They scritter in the sandy places
Smiles on little lobster faces
In crustacean innocence, you see

The darlings of the ocean floor
The darlings of our bisque and more
Happy lobsters in the deep blue sea

Untouched by urges, pure of heart
Virgin lobsters do their part
Until the day when mated they must be

In the deep blue sea
In the deep blue sea
The lobsters are all mating in the deep blue sea

What's lost is found
And it's all around
Happy lobsters swimming in the deep blue sea

I am definately in wuv wiff Kate!!!!

dahmnait
08-24-2007, 08:52 PM
NO NO NO NO_I should have put that in quotes-I asked you for a date-that was your reaction to me darling-no no NO NO NONOM de Silliness-you would be the greatest date I ever had-we could eat worms-watch the sun go down-I could peelify grapes for you-lightly touch the end of your tongue with caviar and love-NO NO NO you would never go on a date with me-please you are great and beeeeyeyoutiful and talented and i am but a silly poor lobster schlock with millions of dollars and not worthy of your slightest attentionary constipations! Forgive me please oh please-I have this strong desire to beat meself wiff a crooked stick until you forgive me dear heart alright?
Oh you silver tongued crustacean, there was never anything to forgive. (Wait, do lobsters have tongues?)

I am definately in wuv wiff Kate!!!!I guess that means the urge to beat yourself is over.

ahhh the fickle heart...;)

Mom'sWrite
08-24-2007, 08:54 PM

I'm sad because I can't even remember his name. It sure wasn't Wotan because I would have had that tattooed on my thigh. Not only was he not Mr. Right, he wasn't even Mr. Memorable.

Kate Thornton
08-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Thank you, davids - I like you a lot too!

BenPanced
08-24-2007, 08:58 PM
I smell a fambly redonion, davids! (http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20070824/sc_livescience/colorfulcarpetofcoolseacreaturesdiscovered2milesde ep)

Or a clambake.

davids
08-24-2007, 09:10 PM
Primary Navigation
HomeU.S.BusinessWorldEntertainmentSportsTechPoliti csElectionsScienceHealthMost Popular
Secondary Navigation
Science Video Weather News Space & Astronomy Animals & Pets Dinosaurs & Fossils Biotech Energy Environment Search: All News Yahoo! News Only News Photos Video/Audio Advanced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colorful Carpet of Cool Sea Creatures Discovered 2 Miles Deep

Damend relactives-fish and guests stink after three days-and they are just imposipating on me geritolocity-damned ingrateables!!

davids
08-24-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm sad because I can't even remember his name. It sure wasn't Wotan because I would have had that tattooed on my thigh. Not only was he not Mr. Right, he wasn't even Mr. Memorable.

I sang Wotan a lot-one of me big roles along with the Flying Dutchman-in fact as kink of the Gods I am quite well indowableified!!!! They used to call me Dave Wotan Fliegende Hollander St. John-pronounced Sin Jin Brunch with Sean Connery Smythe! DWFHSJBWSCS for short!!!!

scarletpeaches
08-24-2007, 09:14 PM

But a stiff willy has no conscience, as a great philosopher once said. :D

davids
08-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Hey my favorite peachy fuzzy bum girl is here-who said that-he be a great pheyelosophallucus to be sure!!!!

scarletpeaches
08-24-2007, 09:19 PM
I don't know who said it but he had nipples that's for certain sure!!

davids
08-24-2007, 10:06 PM
what are nipples are they like bums on yer chest thing?

Angelinity
08-24-2007, 10:39 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/4067.jpg http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/CheerUp-2.gif

davids
08-24-2007, 10:41 PM
I am trying but me beany prop is not able to suck me into the stratopopsiphere

Angelinity
08-24-2007, 10:45 PM
maybies you should be wearin this?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/2396049494.jpg

davids
08-24-2007, 11:13 PM
I can't find one with a prop!

Angelinity
08-24-2007, 11:46 PM
do you need one??

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/angelinity/joke-s.jpg

Azraelsbane
08-24-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm turning your silly thread into a horror thread! Snake invasion! Hehe.

http://i16.tinypic.com/4lqidg8.jpg

Alright, I'm really not going to post a picture of Arden again. Promise.

Angelinity
08-24-2007, 11:51 PM
ah, that's your hand... thank god!!

davids
08-24-2007, 11:55 PM
I'm turning your silly thread into a horror thread! Snake invasion! Hehe.

http://i16.tinypic.com/4lqidg8.jpg

Alright, I'm really not going to post a picture of Arden again. Promise.

Are we talking about Arden Phillip Pomegranate Time is a Wastin' St. John (pronounced Sin Jin) Ardoin Polups in yer Bum Hancock Smythe-better known as APPTIAWSJAPIYBHS?

Azraelsbane
08-25-2007, 12:01 AM
Are we talking about Arden Phillip Pomegranate Time is a Wastin' St. John (pronounced Sin Jin) Ardoin Polups in yer Bum Hancock Smythe-better known as APPTIAWSJAPIYBHS?

Arden, as in, the name of a kingdom in my novels. I let my husband name the pets, so I can name the children, and he really liked the name of that place. :) Now I'm free and clear to name our first son Azrael, lol.

KTC
08-25-2007, 12:03 AM
stupid friday freaks.

Kate Thornton
08-25-2007, 12:11 AM
But the snake *is* very pretty!

davids
08-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Yes yes-WHAT SNAKE WHERE????!!!!

Angelinity
08-25-2007, 01:04 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb10/OtterTeacher/87snakes.gif

davids
08-25-2007, 01:09 AM
Now Ily am I supposed to get a massage from your post or is there a hidden picture-SNAKE-SHIT WHERE-Oh Doctor sorry I get upset as snakes are subconscious symbols of compulsive franipation-can you understand-gimme a pill-SHIT NOT THAT KIND! Oh well in that case I will bend to me kis me aducks-hold me then-fold me then-Lamoury Tojourys Lamoreys-love now at last I've found you-hold me and fold me always-thrill me and fill all my bums-er days-and weave your spell around me-Scotch did someone say scotch?

reigningcatsndogs
08-25-2007, 01:37 AM
Hey, Lobster-man!!!!! Sorry, can't stick around, but just couldn't miss a chance to say hi on Silly Friday!!! I am simply not silly enough to hang around here (and please, the boob thread was yesterday, so please refrain from any hanging or boob jokes on my account!!!).

Oh, and you are still my hunky hunka burning lobster!!!

davids
08-25-2007, 01:41 AM
Hey, Lobster-man!!!!! Sorry, can't stick around, but just couldn't miss a chance to say hi on Silly Friday!!! I am simply not silly enough to hang around here (and please, the boob thread was yesterday, so please refrain from any hanging or boob jokes on my account!!!).

Oh, and you are still my hunky hunka burning lobster!!!

Whew I was wondrin if you was gonna show up girl-even for a second this hunka hunka burnig lobster is gratificated sublimely fer yer presentia pulchritudina!!!! if one cannot comment on being abreast of the situation can I at least pat yer bum? OH OH if Miss Peaches reads this I am in big time trouble-it has to do with tattoos and that is all I is sayin'!!!!

MattW
08-25-2007, 03:18 AM
Today's friday? I didn't notice with doing two jobs and buying a house.

It's serious business-like Friday for me.

:(

davids
08-25-2007, 03:19 AM
S'alright Matt-you have a very unserious yet somehow thirst driven avatar-get that in Solvang?

The_Grand_Duchess
08-25-2007, 03:25 AM
I live you all for a day and I come back to pictures of snakes and spermies and other stuff!

And my favorite crustation has given his love to another. . . many others. Well his heart is big.

Ben Panced, I love the link! So cute! So clear!

I spent the afternoon looking at personal ads. Men looking for dates are pretty silly :)

davids
08-25-2007, 03:29 AM
So are you-you know I luvs ya and me heart is two-lobsters have two ya knows-glad to see you-whew I thought a few of me luvs would not show today cause it is not Thursday or Morose Monday!!!!

The_Grand_Duchess
08-25-2007, 03:52 AM
So are you-you know I luvs ya and me heart is two-lobsters have two ya knows-glad to see you-whew I thought a few of me luvs would not show today cause it is not Thursday or Morose Monday!!!!

I wouldn't miss friday for all the tea in china. . .although I don't think they have a lot of that. Maybe rice in China. . .but then Thailand is the number one distruboter of rice in the world.

All right, how about all the 'i's' in Mississippi?

davids
08-25-2007, 03:59 AM
The eyes have it dear friend-it is all about those evil eyes-mine are always looking at ladies bums and gams and make me hide under steps!

reigningcatsndogs
08-25-2007, 04:16 AM
if one cannot comment on being abreast of the situation can I at least pat yer bum?

you can pat whatever you can reach!!!!
just make sure you don't bite off (or should that be pinch off?) more than you can chew!!!!

**sigh** Spank me, Lobster Man!!!!

Susie
08-25-2007, 04:34 AM
Roses are red
Violets are gray.
I'm soooooooooo silly -
It's happy Friday! Whohoo! :hooray: :Cake: :TheWave: more :Cake: :D

The_Grand_Duchess
08-25-2007, 05:15 AM
Oh look! Susie brougt cake!

Susie
08-25-2007, 06:39 AM