Silly Friday-or how Dave lost his VIRGINITY!!!!

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
Dave, honestly. I thought we'd agreed to wait for marriage.

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
Lobster-boy! You lure me in here with the promise of promiscuity and then what?! Leave me with a rather tame word. I am ashamed of you, my dear crunchity crustacean. As punishment you must now sillifiably sing "Under the Sea." I am interested to see a lobster's take on a crab's song.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
HAH I knew the Virginia on the recikyoulouse would get you guys-and Azrael just because you are hot beautiful intelligent and a fine writer does not mean you can push around elderly helpless lobsters-HUH!!!!

Oh and welcome all to silly Friday after Thrombosis Thursday it is a nice releaseipacatory eggsperience don't cha think?

dahmnait

Just a figment…
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
When you figure it out, will you let me know?
Dave, sorry to hear of your dilemma. Just keep looking and you may find it. Where is the last place you remember having it?

As for me, I will never find mine again. I didn't lose it; I gave it away.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you lost your virginity, Dave. It's much more fun to give it away, full throttle.

In edit: Didn't read Tammy's post first, but I got the throttle part in for clarity.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
My Buddy Mr. Fizz-glad to see your sill prof-assipatory bum here-I lost it well after seeking it boldly only to dry up and stop searching-I think I was in Pacoima-not quite sure it was a long long time ago-Tuesday I think!!!!

Dahmnait like I said-I think it was Pacoima-maybe I should check out the lost and found virginity department at Pacoima High-you see I am really a precociopated 16 year old whose name is really Wotan Armageddon Schwartz Hillel Montenegro Pomegranite Chesterfield Smythe-there I have given up my anymouseity-I do feel better!!!

You Azrael are driving me into a mad frenzy of self-doubt and near self-approbation-shame on you-you- you-you-bad goil!!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Allow me to answer for the Lobster: Anything you lose-ify only oncet counts.

Don has now been promoted to honorary second in command silly lobster type indibidgchal!!!! Congrats Don you deserve it after long years of terpitascious silliness-you have earned it in the most honorable fashion-I do think you look lovely in that pink print by the by-Dave!!!

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll check lost and found once I get back up to the reception desk (my week to man the phones and make sure nobody eats any of the candy in the dish by the WELCOME! PLEASE SIGN IN sign).

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I'll check lost and found once I get back up to the reception desk (my week to man the phones and make sure nobody eats any of the candy in the dish by the WELCOME! PLEASE SIGN IN sign).

That Ben always a duty first kind a guy!!!!

dahmnait

Just a figment…
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Dahmnait like I said-I think it was Pacoima-maybe I should check out the lost and found virginity department at Pacoima High-you see I am really a precociopated 16 year old whose name is really Wotan Armageddon Schwartz Hillel Montenegro Pomegranite Chesterfield Smythe-there I have given up my anymouseity-I do feel better!!!
I thought about making some silly quip about mouthfuls, but recognizing your pain over your loss, I decided it would be insensitive.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I thought about making some silly quip about mouthfuls, but recognizing your pain over your loss, I decided it would be insensitive.

You are such a lovely and considerate lady-would you like to go out and eat Beluga-perhaps some Saltimbocca Alla Romana con Aglio and a shot or two of 26 year old scotch or if you prefer some quality wine-or we could just get down and regalar and BBQ some worms-come on wadda ya say??

Dahmnait-I would not go out with you if you were the last silly person on the planet-AAARRRGGGH and YUCKIPATORY YOWLS-but I would not mind a drink-oh and pass the caviar Dave

dahmnait

Just a figment…
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
You are such a lovely and considerate lady-would you like to go out and eat Beluga-perhaps some Saltimbocca Alla Romana con Aglio and a shot or two of 26 year old scotch or if you prefer some quality wine-or we could just get down and regalar and BBQ some worms-come on wadda ya say??
:LilLove:

Dahmnait-I would not go out with you if you were the last silly person on the planet-AAARRRGGGH and YUCKIPATORY YOWLS-but I would not mind a drink-oh and pass the caviar Dave
:cry:

Oh well, just pass the scotch then.

Kate Thornton

Still Happy to be Here. Or Anywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.katethornton.net
The Lobster Lost and Found

In the deep blue sea
In the deep blue sea
The crawling lobsters frolic in complete purity