Women who have been involved in office romances

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderGal

Princess of Nerds
Registered
Reaction score
OK, I need to talk to women about workplace romance issues.

I am interested in women in the age group 20-45 who are NOT writers or PRs.
(If you have a second profession we can mention, that's OK)

Contact me by PM or e-mail (that should be on the profile)

Following types needed:

1. Women who earlier on thought that office romance is bad. And their opinion was a consequence of what she heard from others

2. Women who have had problems with concentrating on work during their office dating stint, but eventually got over the problem (you will need to tell us how you solved the problem while successfully continuing with the romance)

3. Women who kept their affair secret but were eventually busted. I would like to know how that affected your rep and relationship.

4. Woman whose office romance resulted into a long-term relationship or marriage (that is still intact)

5. Woman whose office romance ended unsuccessfully. I will ask about the aftermath of that.

I will need your full real name, age, profession, and place. Please don't respond if you want to remain anonymous.

Thanks!

Kudra

Back and on track
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.TheInternationalFreelancer.com
Spidey, are you looking for only North American women, or Indian too? I have a friend who might be willing to talk to you. (Though she might be a little slow to respond; she's getting married in a week! Yep, office romance.)

SpiderGal

Princess of Nerds
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Mridu,

This one's for US, but I know I will be pitching a different slant to Indian pubs too. Would love to talk to your friend! Let me know if she's fine with talking over phone; e-mail, too, okay with me. I can understand she must be very busy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.