Need Some Encouragement . . .

BrookieCookie777

Registered
Reaction score
Working with my agent on a children's series. Our ten manuscripts have been sent out as a series as of last month. No word from anyone yet. Totally freaking out. Falling apart over here. Somebody call 911 . . . Extreme Home Makeover . . . Oprah . . . or something. Sheesh . . . where's Ty Pennington when you need him? :D

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Take slow, deep breaths. In through the nose until your lungs are totally full, blow out through the mouth. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. And know that we're all rooting for you.

Moon Daughter

Registered
Reaction score
Aww, don't worry. A month really isn't that long in the publishing world. Don't worry...911won't be necessary.

BrookieCookie777

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks III. =) Just like lamaze class . . . Hee hee hee whooo . . . except without the excrutiating pain. lol Thanks for the advice. God bless you!

BrookieCookie777

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Moon. I know you're right . . . here in writer land a month seems like 70 years on the Chinese Calendar. Been guest writing for a lot of magazines and thought it would "take my mind off the series." It's not working - lol - think I should start making bird houses out of popsicle sticks. Or perhaps sew a shawl ala Martha Stewart's famous prison release attire. lol Thanks for the kind words. God bless you!

BrookieCookie777

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Toothpaste. Very relieving. Gives me a face to put with my own madness here. I like your name toothpaste . . . Man . . . *BrookieCookie kicks herself* thinking how cool she could have been if she had a name like Dental Floss. ;)

Thanks again for your help! God bless you!

BrookieCookie777

Registered
Reaction score
Yes powerflifting . . .hmm . . . good idea. I'm certain that would make me WAY too tired to worry. Perhaps I"ll also take up off road racing or learn to make yak butter. lol :D Or I could be the first writer on the moon - which would just result in more long distance phone calls to my agent asking "Anything yet?" lol

Thanks Calla for your encourgement. God bless you!