PDA

View Full Version : The Reddies are here!

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 12:55 AM
The Reddies are here! The Reddies are here!

No?

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 12:58 AM
Do you have something against Reddies?

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Apparently no one likes the Reddies or the Greenies...they're both gone now.

;(

clockwork
08-20-2007, 01:08 AM
I didn't catch the reddies, sorry.

My-Immortal
They were beautiful

maestrowork
I like the beanies, though.

http://www.superdairyboy.com/pictures/bestway/hats/beanie_hat200.jpg

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 01:09 AM
The Reddies were redder than the red in the beanie.

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 01:28 AM
They were so bright, they burnt themselves out too quickly.

RIP Reddies.

davids
08-20-2007, 01:32 AM
Commies Commies everywhere and not a damned drop ta drink

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 01:32 AM
Commies Commies everywhere and not a damned drop ta drink

Wait.....you look 'red'.

davids
08-20-2007, 01:34 AM
Um-er-um!!!

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 01:36 AM
Um-er-um!!!

I told you the Reddies were here!

davids
08-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Let the truth lie in the bowels of the beboulderer

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 01:39 AM
Let the truth lie in the bowels of the beboulderer

Are you saying that the truth may lie only if it's within the bowels of the legendary beboulderer...you know, it's been years since the last beboulderer was seen...

davids
08-20-2007, 01:41 AM
Yes that is my suggestion-the beboulderer is known for hiding in ponds of crystalized disbelief-we must be aware of the danger when approaching all red crystaline pool thingys right?

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 01:43 AM
Yes that is my suggestion-the beboulderer is known for hiding in ponds of crystalized disbelief-we must be aware of the danger when approaching all red crystaline pool thingys right?

We must be aware of danger when approaching all red...or SCARLET...thingys. But if you get your hands on a beboulderer, and you are able to remove its bowel, you may speak the truth through it, and it will come out a lie.

Wait...I think I know people that have those!

wyntermoon
08-20-2007, 01:45 AM
The Reddies are here! The Reddies are here!

No?

Helen Reddie is here?

I am woman hear me ROAR :e2cat:

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 01:49 AM
Helen Reddie is here?

I am woman hear me ROAR :e2cat:

For some reason when I read the 'roar' part, I was reminded of the scene in Sideways where one of the guys...the actor's name escapes me (Church?)...does the 'roar' noise and paws at the air like he's a cat...

lol

Ol' Fashioned Girl
08-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Some day hence, in the far distant reaches of the future, others will follow in our footsteps and say, "What the ever lovin' hell were they smokin'?"

Rolling Thunder
08-20-2007, 01:52 AM
Heh...the future is now.

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 01:57 AM
Some day hence, in the far distant reaches of the future, others will follow in our footsteps and say, "What the ever lovin' hell were they smokin'?"

I know, right...and really, here, nothing. I think I had too much suger for breakfast...but that's all. I don't normally have a lot for breakfast but I came up with a silly nickname for my daughter that's really long and always makes her smile...(her name is Anna, and since almost every Anna I know gets teased with Anna-Banana, I decided to come up with a really long name for her based on that so when she eventually does get teased with Anna-Banana it won't bother her...and anyway the nickname is: Anna-Banana Cream Berry Pie A La Mode with a Cherry on Top. So, anyway, I was at the store last night and I was hungry - bad thing to be at the grocery store - and I bought Bananas, Whip Cream, Strawberries, flour tortillas (that I cooked in a bowl in the oven with suger and cinnamon to make it into a type of 'pie crust') Ice Cream and Cherries and for breakfast I mixed them all together and made a rather tasty dessert...

Everyone liked it, but I think the suger-rush is getting to me today!

davids
08-20-2007, 02:01 AM
We must be aware of danger when approaching all red...or SCARLET...thingys. But if you get your hands on a beboulderer, and you are able to remove its bowel, you may speak the truth through it, and it will come out a lie.

Wait...I think I know people that have those!

Yah me as well-I met em down at the Bebouldering alley-Chucks Bebouldering Alley where the beer flows and Helen Reddy dances about nekid in red high heels and a hankerin fer lonesome dove-ettes

My-Immortal
08-20-2007, 02:06 AM
Yah me as well-I met em down at the Bebouldering alley-Chucks Bebouldering Alley where the beer flows and Helen Reddy dances about nekid in red high heels and a hankerin fer lonesome dove-ettes

I bowled a 286 once in Chuck's Bebouldering Alley...

I missed the nekid dancing and the red high heels though...

Sounds like you had fun though.

davids
08-20-2007, 02:11 AM
I bowled a 286 once in Chuck's Bebouldering Alley...

I missed the nekid dancing and the red high heels though...

Sounds like you had fun though.

Yup-and confragulation on the 286-think I saw it posted on the wall in the bar where Helen was not pestering me cause I am no nubile nymphette-oh well-mebee'll see ya down there and we can have a couple or thirty beers and beboulder a bit then find some folks and steal their bebouldering shoes that is always good for a little laugh and a tickle right? One of us will have to stand guard though against the heinous beboulderer who owns the joint and lives in a red crystaline pool and through whos bowel we can speak the truth and have it end up as politicized canundrums-well it's just a thought kid!