May I get a quotable sound bite from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EileenParker

Registered
Reaction score
I have come up with an easy 1-3 sentence promotional tool for authors. Originally, I hadn't intended it as marketing. I subscribe to famous quotes emails and rarely do I see quotes from authors who are alive, other than motivational speakers and business gurus. Yet I know that you have something to say because you wrote a whole book about it. Here is the email I've been sending around:

Dear Modern Author,

I am seeking quotable sound bites from authors with a book in print or soon to be in print. I am launching a blog on August 31, with full promotional fanfare, that will deliver a sound bite a day. Your sound bite posting will include your website or blog address and a link to your book on Amazon.

Author Sound Bites was born because modern authors are passionate about an idea so that it drives them to write an entire book about it. A sound bite sums up that passion concisely and meaningfully.

You can see the blog and the submission guidelines at www.authorsoundbites.blogspot.com If you have questions, please do contact me at this email or at my office at 763-533-6125.

I look forward to reading your sound bite!

William Beck

QUOTE FROM AUTHOR WILLIAM BECK

"Freedoms lost under the guise of fear or patriotism, are merely mirages for those who have never known the difference. Worse still, are those self-blinded by their own greed and arrogance: who would benefit from the dying embers of our nations furtive fires. They are less than the lowest imaginable." - William Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.