Another Newbie

jmajer

Hi everybody. I found this site while beating the bushes for info on how to get out of my PA contract. Mike Burgenmeyer has been very helpful. Also, would like to talk to others who are in the same boat, especially any who have managed this feat of endurance. Having 2 books caught up with them, I'm pretty upset and pretty desperate to be shod of them. And no, I'm not a PA spy looking for info. Just want some honest help here.
Jaclyn Majer (jmajer)

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Welcome Jaclyn. You've come to the right place. There's some serious sages around these parts. Good luck!

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Hi, Jaclyn, and welcome to the Cooler. :) No worries about PA "spies" -- everything we say here is publicly searchable anyway, and honestly we sort of live in the hope that someone will find accurate information here and take it back to the PA boards to help other folks.

Do know you aren't alone. Getting out of your PA contract can be frustrating and challenging and crazy-making. Have you looked into arbitration, yet?

BarbJ

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! :banana: (Burgy stole my Welcome smilie. The noive. But 'naners are nice.) Glad you've come here.

And we welcome PA spies too, if you know of any to send our way. We've got nothing to hide. Thhhpppppllllttt! to PA. :e2dance:

allenparker

Naked Futon Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allenparker.net
Hi and welcome

I made it out. I got two books released from PA. PM me if you want the full setup, but simply ask for an audit. Demand an audit. Then scream for an audit.

Oh, and if you get one, dance the jig and be ready to audit the books. I'll bet you half of what you find it will be a rewarding experience. And you will be released.

JimmyD1318

THE POPCORN MONSTER!
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to good old AW! Have some popcorn :popcorn: and something to drink. You'll like it here!