I couldn't make this up.....

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
I just flossed my teeth (yes, I do that daily) and I just pulled out a small gemstone..... .10-ish fake light pink stone...

I don't know whether to LMAO or $#it myself!

It is just one of the many faceted words that often pass your lips.

Unless you've been French kissing someone with a tongue piercing.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I'm imagining (having no idea whatsoever how else it could have happened) that whomever made what you ate before flossing lost one of the little gems off their decorated fake fingernails. Good think it was just the gem and not the whole nail - that would have been really yucky.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
well as I learned from sex ed in fifth grade, your body is a strange and magical thing.

:D

auntybug

teh other evil broad
Registered
Reaction score
I am destined for greatness. I'm just pacing mysel
Website
www.junekramin.com
You know - I was going to pick on him twice for that & changed my mind!

Mystery solved - kinda...

I dug through my jewlery at home. The stone matches one out of an earring....so I either nibbled my own ear or....it was on my hand from digging in my purse looking for the floss. I don't recall having them in my purse but I like that better than someones fingernail gem!!!

Oberon

Registered
Reaction score
Damn! I was going to suggest e-bay. A long lost bangle from the necklace worn by Mary Magdalene when she was flirting with Jesus. The Dentici Code.

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
Yeah, I was wondering how that happens. Pears in my oysters. And it's not like the r is anywhere near the l, so that's not a finger slip.

Someone got pears on the brain??? LOL

You know - I was going to pick on him twice for that & changed my mind!

"Will the accused please stand."

*Stands*

Your Honor, I can explain. I've been working hard lately and the L key just wasn't compressed enough. It seems to stick, or maybe I'm just not the typist I used to be. It is hard to type with feathers. And Auntybug flashed me in a rep point and I was thinking 'what a pair' but with all this "I hate Peaches" talk on another thread, well, I was thinking fruit and pair smeared into pear and they were really like grapefruit! Nice big bouncy...Sorry Your Honor...and then with the party down the hall in TTSD... I am guilty but there were mitigating circumstances. I ask the courts to grant me leniency this time and I promise to watch my feathers closely in the future.