poetry contributions wanted

subxscript

SUB X SCRIPT

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Sub X Script is an experimental magazine. What I mean by that is the success of the magazine, at this point, is indeterminable. I am in the process of finding essayist, photographers, writers, journalists, artists, poets, philosophers (a rare breed, but we at Sub X Script believe they still exist). All contributions to Sub X Script will be just that, contributions. You will not be paid when admitting your art, your work and your artwork. You will own all the rights to your work and Sub X Script will not meddle with your admissions. Unfortunately, we do not have the funds to allow payment. What we can offer you, aside from publication and acknowledgment, is the opportunity to be part of a movement, to be involved in something meaningful and worthwhile.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Will contributors get paid, ever? Possibly. If the magazine eventually sells enough copies, and the funds are tangible, then yes, of course we will pay our contributors. We at Sub X Script are not looking for a cash cow. We are more interested in spreading knowledge of, and absolutely not limited to, current world issues, with respect to nature, ecology, philosophy of various things, artwork, music and fictional stories and poems of all kinds. We want to deliver a place where people (Sub X Script included) who “bitch” and talk about doing certain things are able to do those things, and are able to reach an audience of like minds. In an attempt to avoid cliché’s, I presumably fail: In essence, Sub X Script is developed by people, for the people.

If you are interested, or want any more information or procedures, please email me at: [email protected]

afanofthetruth

We at Sub X Script are not looking for a cash cow. We are more interested in spreading knowledge of, and absolutely not limited to, current world issues, with respect to nature, ecology, philosophy of various things, artwork, music and fictional stories and poems of all kinds. We want to deliver a place where people (Sub X Script included) who “bitch” and talk about doing certain things are able to do those things, and are able to reach an audience of like minds. In an attempt to avoid cliché’s, I presumably fail: In essence, Sub X Script is developed by people, for the people.
------------------------------------------------------------

Very well said. Sounds like something I'd like to be a part of. I'll send you an email for more information.

Renee
[email protected]

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
SubXScript,

As soon as you can gie more specifics concerning the distribution and what not of your new magazine - I'd be happy to help.