What's your middle name?

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
My weird thing: If someone tells me their middle name, I never, ever forget.

Mine's Elise.

The_Grand_Duchess

I record everything.
Registered
Reaction score
Bangkok, the Underground and the Holy ground.
It's Renee.

It's very simple but I like it. Shady, your middle name is pretty.

Scarlet, my grandmother didn't give any of her girls middle names. So my aunt made her own. She went from Joanne to Jo Anne. She's kind of strange though.

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
It's Renee.

It's very simple but I like it. Shady, your middle name is pretty.

Scarlet, my grandmother didn't give any of her girls middle names. So my aunt made her own. She went from Joanne to Jo Anne. She's kind of strange though.

Aw, thank you! I like it, too. Of course, my first name is Hannah, so you can't win 'em all. And you don't even want to hear my clunky mess of a last name.

I like how you can combine Hannah and Elise and it sounds like Annalise. Easy namesake, man.

Renee is a gorgeous name, too. My girl protag in my last ms was named Renee. I changed it when Jane wasn't dashing enough. ;)

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score

airforceauthor

Board Fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Funny thing. I cant pronounce my middle name.

No, seriously, not kidding. My parents must have had marbles in their mouths or something - its got like five a's and ten e's or something. Terrible name. I dont even use it - its so much easier than explaining to people, "No, really, I have no idea how to say my own middle name. No, I had no idea it was that amusing. Oh, you want me to spell it? You think you can do it better than me? Okay...no? Yeah, I thought so. You fricking <insert curse word>"

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
Aw, thank you! I like it, too. Of course, my first name is Hannah, so you can't win 'em all. And you don't even want to hear my clunky mess of a last name.

I like how you can combine Hannah and Elise and it sounds like Annalise. Easy namesake, man.

Renee is a gorgeous name, too. My girl protag in my last ms was named Renee. I changed it when Jane wasn't dashing enough. ;)

Hannah is one of my favorite names!
Annalise is my mother's name!
You lucked out with names. Mine, especially with my maiden name, was terrible.

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
My Mom's initials were KKK before she got married. I think that's why she got engaged when she was sixteen.

She says she was in love. Puh.

airforceauthor--I'm really, really dying to know now.

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
Mine is Shea. I love it. It actually goes pretty well with my first name, which is just ok in my opinion. Too many people mispronounce it and misspell it. It's Tamara.

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
Louise. I was named after two aunts who were childless and my mother had a number of miscarriages. When I was born, she told them it looked like I'd be the only child between the three of them and so named me Louise after them.

reenkam

aka cupcake
Registered
Reaction score
Funny thing. I cant pronounce my middle name.

No, seriously, not kidding. My parents must have had marbles in their mouths or something - its got like five a's and ten e's or something. Terrible name. I dont even use it - its so much easier than explaining to people, "No, really, I have no idea how to say my own middle name. No, I had no idea it was that amusing. Oh, you want me to spell it? You think you can do it better than me? Okay...no? Yeah, I thought so. You fricking <insert curse word>"

I really want to know what it is now...

Mine's Andrew. I like it.

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
Mine is Shea. I love it. It actually goes pretty well with my first name, which is just ok in my opinion. Too many people mispronounce it and misspell it. It's Tamara.

Okay, I'm half Jewish half Irish, and Tamara is on the list of names if I marry a Jewish guy. And Shea is on there if I marry an Irish guy.

If I marry a half Jewish half Irish, the kid might just end up Tamara Shea. That's a gorgeous name.

Chumplet

This hat is getting too hot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chumpletwrites.blogspot.com
Frances, and if anyone calls me Fanny, there will be some severe butt kickin done!

Another Frances here, but it never ocurred to me that the nickname was Fanny. I figured Franny or Fran. It was my mother's name and is now my burden.

The only time I liked it was when my name was announced at my college graduation, and the professor announced: Sawndra Frawnces Cormier.

Esopha

bam pow zap.
Registered
Reaction score
Rhyming names are for cool kids.

My last name also rhymes with my first and middle names.