Better than TV

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I could seriously get lost in that. OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...

God help my OCD tendancies...thanks much, Hassle...I mean Haskins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOps...there goes another one...Oops...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one. OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...OOps...there goes another one...

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
It's actually boring watching the suicide counter. I'll try to focus on that one...

RumpleTumbler

Loves Joni Mitchell
Registered
Reaction score
Kind of spooky thinking there is that much death.

Jesus must be swamped at the meet and greet.

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
Kind of spooky thinking there is that much death.

Jesus must be swamped at the meet and greet.

Kinda spooky realizing that there aren't near as many deaths as births. Pretty soon I'll have 50 people living in my house because we'll be out of land.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
It's like watching a car crash and paint dry AT THE SAME TIME!

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
Oh, c'mon. All those abortions on a Sunday morning?

Exactly who updates those counters, anyway? God, perhaps?

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
If births and deaths are increasing at almost the same right, why does the world population keep going up?

I'm concerned about the accuracy of this program.