Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Betcha forgot you volunteered, huh? Shwebb will be helping Amy in here, and between the two of 'em, hoping to breathe some extra fun into this room.

Welcome, Shwebb! You've been a consistently wonderful influence anywhere you go on the boards, and I know you're going to be equally wonderful on the mod squad.

And thank you!

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
So Shwebb, can you help me write about the airplane flight I was conked out on, the root canals I've had, and that organization that I hate so much? I'm not exaggerating, at least not on some of this...

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yay, Shwebb! :hooray: You'll be terrific.

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, thanks, guys!

Yep, I admit to volunteering--I'm hoping that being more involved in here will help me to jumpstart my own memoirs. And we all have compelling, true stories to tell! How do I know? I read and lurk in the other corners of this great site, just like everyone else. If only folks would write them down and submit them instead of just posting them by bits in AW.

I hope to live up to Mac's wonderful compliments and to be an asset in here. And thanks to Amy for sharing with me.

Ben, I'll be glad to help you write that memoir--you forgot about the alien abduction and subsequent anal probe. We'll have to, um, rectify that!

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Kim, Stacey, John, and Cath.

John is an inspiration to us all, and a fount of information on memoir.

In the coming weeks, we'd like to get a few things going in here to challenge ideas about what life story writing is. And in the process, give folks here at AW some inspiration to write in a different direction, perhaps.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please let me or AmyBA know--we'd love to hear what you have to say.