Anyone seen my &%#*@#^% glasses?

Fingers

My cat Toby
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in the woods around Portland Oregon
I woke up this morning and prepared to read the intellectual section of our daily dead fish wrapper (the comics) and couldnt find my dadburn glasses. You know the ones with the tape holding one ear piece on? I looked high and low and no luck. I even looked on my head and they arent there. I had to use my back up glasses. Im pretty sure my damn cat hid them somewhere but she aint talking. Anyone seen them?

yer pal Brian

davids

Banned
Reaction score
There is always cat torture it has been known to work you know-for instance you can always hold back her nip-you could tie her down and eat the nip in front of her-that usually forces em to talk-er meeow-or even if it is a he or neutered-they still need their fix-if you can hold out you will probably find your specs-it is the holding out that is murder-said tortured cat starts to scream and bleed from their eyes-it is terrible-but if you really want yer damn glasses back-I think you have no choice really-best of luck-you might wanna take pictures and post em for the cat lovers here about

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Did you check your face or head? :D

I even looked on my head and they arent there. I had to use my back up glasses. Im pretty sure my damn cat hid them somewhere but she aint talking. Anyone seen them?

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, I'd need glasses to find your glasses, Brian.

Horrible not to be able to see!

Should we start typing in large letters for your benefit?

You could get a magnifying glass. You might look good with a monocle, too. You would look very hippy-detective-ish.

Try looking in the litterbox, Brian.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Gers, you left them in chat. Bart took them home with him so you'll have to talk to him.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Wherever they are, they're with mine. The damned things ran off together, I bet.

Oh... sorry... here's the large-print version for the visually challenged:

Wherever they are, they're with mine. The damned things ran off together, I bet.

Fingers

My cat Toby
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in the woods around Portland Oregon
How highly embarasskin. The Boss threw out yesterdays daily dead fish wrapper and my glasses were on top of the pile. She didnt see them when she threw them out. I have given my poor little Angel Kitty some extra catnip and we played chase the string for 30 minutes to make up for blaming her. Dang wimmen!

OFG, ifn I see your glasses I will forward them via lobster mail.

yer pal Brian

Yer pal Brian

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, I'd need glasses to find your glasses, Brian.

Horrible not to be able to see!

Should we start typing in large letters for your benefit?

You could get a magnifying glass. You might look good with a monocle, too. You would look very hippy-detective-ish.

Try looking in the litterbox, Brian.

Good luck finding a monocle. I asked my optometrist a couple of years ago ... um. No. Maybe custom work. Maybe overseas. If anyone finds someone to make them one, please let me know. (I'm NOT kidding)

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Where the hell are me damnifiable gwasses-oh never mind there they are and they are both full of Dew-whew-now where the hell's that damned cat-er-um-feline domesticus Chuck-that is the name of the Cat of the Year in catnippian time frame of course-what'd he say? Beats the hell out a me-sumpin about a damned drunken cat with an obtuse name and a lobster-HEY-write that down-sounds like a working tit-el for a best smeller!!!!

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How about that OFG? Huh? Ain't she sumptin'?

Davids! Quit blaming the cat. You know the cat didn't do it. It was Haggis.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
How about that OFG? Huh? Ain't she sumptin'?

Davids! Quit blaming the cat. You know the cat didn't do it. It was Haggis.

AAAAHHHHHAAAAA-twas the Hagster-should a knowd betterer-my apopularigations to the cat!!!! HIC! If the Hagster reads this he will understand at least one word-guess which one?

JoeEkaitis

Certified Gray Haired Geek
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
And now, a word from our sponsor . . .

specs3.jpg