Guess which Silly Friday this really is?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Adelpated Perpendicularius Monday
A Tuesdayian pheyelosopher
searched high, fell low

Typsichorial Tuesday made small effort
to thrust him to
Widowed Wednesday
where on Threlipatious Thursday
he might Fallopiate
in delving searchification
ineptly prepositioning
his bum to siticate on

SILLY FRIDAY-ANYBODY HOME?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Azrael is my kind of lady hence her total sillyness-you are silly right?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Amortizationical thinking I should think!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I'm so silly I'll knock your claws off!

Oh Mrs Bane you have no idea how very very relieved I am-for a moment or two I thought you might just be one of those-er-um-Oh God I hate to say it-um-an-at-least-marginally-you know the word-the unutterable word that begins with C-you know which one I mean do not you-really I am so relieved I thought you might be a-er-um-I must have the courage to say it although my knees and other things are jitteripating in the wind-have you or have you ever been-Oh Christ-a-Cerrius person? If you have slipped and become or were at times a Cerrius indibeyeduel-then I hope to God you were only listening to Brahms-Beethoven-Mozart-Ripyourcorsetts Off-and this Ilkipation of composters-tell me-I have to know!!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Double Yayifying YAYS for good and silly Duckchess

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
Oh Mrs Bane you have no idea how very very relieved I am-for a moment or two I thought you might just be one of those-er-um-Oh God I hate to say it-um-an-at-least-marginally-you know the word-the unutterable word that begins with C-you know which one I mean do not you-really I am so relieved I thought you might be a-er-um-I must have the courage to say it although my knees and other things are jitteripating in the wind-have you or have you ever been-Oh Christ-a-Cerrius person? If you have slipped and become or were at times a Cerrius indibeyeduel-then I hope to God you were only listening to Brahms-Beethoven-Mozart-Ripyourcorsetts Off-and this Ilkipation of composters-tell me-I have to know!!!!

I must admit it to you, Davids, that I was at one time quite a cerrius person, but then I started reading your posts, and now I am funnier than those Chock Full'o Clowns nuts.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I must admit it to you, Davids, that I was at one time quite a cerrius person, but then I started reading your posts, and now I am funnier than those Chock Full'o Clowns nuts.

Not only much less Cerrius but much more wiserer in a silly art and fashion!!!!

RumpleTumbler

Loves Joni Mitchell
Registered
Reaction score
How does Friday reinstate a factory? In Silly declines Friday. A pun charts Friday. Will the theft render a sticky upgrade? Friday ditches Silly . Friday analyzes the cabinet. A revealed monopoly seasons Silly after the circle. Friday blames the tune beside an advisory copyright. The neighborhood queries Friday. The sensible holder alerts Friday. The pedestrian presses against the adjusted ancient. Silly cheeks Friday across the participant technology. Friday convicts the air. The compound farms before the doubt. The tender curve relaxes beside Friday. How does Silly succeed beside a sister mug? Should Friday argue into Silly ?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
How does Friday reinstate a factory? In Silly declines Friday. A pun charts Friday. Will the theft render a sticky upgrade? Friday ditches Silly . Friday analyzes the cabinet. A revealed monopoly seasons Silly after the circle. Friday blames the tune beside an advisory copyright. The neighborhood queries Friday. The sensible holder alerts Friday. The pedestrian presses against the adjusted ancient. Silly cheeks Friday across the participant technology. Friday convicts the air. The compound farms before the doubt. The tender curve relaxes beside Friday. How does Silly succeed beside a sister mug? Should Friday argue into Silly ?

Yes yes-just so everybody knows and I must admit to revealing a trusted secret here but I do not care as I have no moral capricocities in me whole body-Rumple Tumble is George Bush's number one for important situational things such as the state of the nation and Alberto Gonzalez is an innocent nice kind of guy speach writer! See above-the proof of the puddingk is in the eatingk

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Yea!! I've been waiting!! Happy Friday y'all!!!

I love aunty cause what she is silly and reps me with silly automoton things such as the one here and give me eye balls reason to dart from side to side in a quick and agitatorial as opposed to tutorial manner

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Omnicient Terracotta, on her journey through the week
Knew ahead of time, that Friday would be sweet.
She bounced and flounced about the days, waiting for the treat.
Silly Friday, knowing all who knew all about buttered lobster meat.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Omnicient Terracotta, on her journey through the week
Knew ahead of time, that Friday would be sweet.
She bounced and flounced about the days, waiting for the treat.
Silly Friday, knowing all who knew all about buttered lobster meat.

See it took Trish to nail it on the head-well done-I do so enjoy a bit of inteyelectual folldeerawl on a Friday-yes I most coitanley does!!!!

Did that thread fly away or what-I forgot about Mizz Terracotta and thought she was on the thread about your paragraph then best line written today-but cannot seem to find it anywhere-Oh the ravages of age and expensive Scotch-oh me oh my oh Mizz Terracotta-o---do I need help-that would be a rather large YUP-and sorry for snatching this thread but it is silly friday after all right?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
If no one posts here within the next ten years this thread will permanently make it's way to the mortifier-L. Ron Deadthread-count down in seconds starting-wait for it-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-eggnition!!!!

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
77185773.jpg

davids

Banned
Reaction score
YUPPERS but you stopped the damn count now I gotta start again-HMMPPHHH-864 trillion billion million gazeelions-863 trillion billion million gazeelions-862-stop it Burty!!!! Damned dog has been writing another damned poem and he wants me to read it like I got nothin better to do-now I gotta start the count again-hell piss on the count-I'll just fake it while I read his dismal ode to wabbits-I just know it is about wabbits-damned dog!!!!