Fantasy Football

burgy61

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm looking for ten more FF players to fill my son's league. He thought that he had four players but lost two. It is now just the two of us and thats not enough, needs at least four. A lot of his life revolves around the internet and running a full FF league would keep him busy. If you are interested PM me with your email and he will send you an invitation to join. Thanks

Seeing as I started this thread we might as well use it to talk about everything football. I'll start with telling you about my favorite teams and the home team.

It's a toss up as to who is my favorite team, Da Bears, or The Packers, the home team here is of course the lie downs, sorry I mean the Lions.

Can you beleive the Lions tonight 17 unanswered points in the 4th quarter,six minutes on the clock to win the game. But the Lions always start out the preseason pretty good.

I will let everyone know if and when the rooster is full, thanks again everybody.

Last edited:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Burg, I'm thinking your thread might be better suited for the Sports Writing forum, so we'll move it there for now.

Good Luck. :)

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I'm available for a FF league if needed. Just don't cry to your momma when I whoop on ya in the end zone.