• Says muther****** too much

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • who?

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Penny, just a point of procedure around AW, you must have two other choices on all your polls: Orlando Bloom and Eggplant.

Do what you want, but 96 percent of all members here vote for those two, so if you want posts, include those choices. Take it or leave it.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Bad Penny, please help me end the horrible trend of putting Egg Plant and Orlando Bloom as options in polls.

I voted "Who," because I've never heard of the guy.

Possibly because I watch TV in Spanish and German.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
not to hijack but dawno, what the heck is that person holding in your avatar?
a gourd? watermelon?

oh yea, that bountyhunter guy seems like a #3 on the poll

Last edited:

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
cray - I'm going to answer you as if that was a serious question, just in case, because one never knows around here.

It's Patrick Stewart as Jean Luc Picard with what appears to be a migraine. :) Where's that flighty Dr. Crusher when you need her and her miracle hyposprays?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
cray - I'm going to answer you as if that was a serious question, just in case, because one never knows around here.

It's Patrick Stewart as Jean Luc Picard with what appears to be a migraine. :) Where's that flighty Dr. Crusher when you need her and her miracle hyposprays?

when am i not serious?!

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
I voted for reality show jackass. I kinda lost what little interest I had in him after he got himself thrown in jail for breaking Mexican law.

that charge was thrown out. i'm not a big fan of bounty hunters in general, and dog is a schmuck for sure.

but he went to mexico and took care of a situation where mexican authorities were pretty much giving sanctuary to a man convicted of 86 counts of rape, many of them videotaped and most of them committed after drugging the victims.

so, yeah, dog's a tool - but, in this case, he was by far the lesser of two evils.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Lord ! Until you said this, I thought a guy in the background was sitting in an easy chair with a red blanket over his legs, holding a beige watermelon.

Vicoden.

Oh, as to Dog - reality show jackass for my vote.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
Lord ! Until you said this, I thought a guy in the background was sitting in an easy chair with a red blanket over his legs, holding a beige watermelon.

i swear, that's the way i saw it too

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Bad Penny, please help me end the horrible trend of putting Egg Plant and Orlando Bloom as options in polls.

I voted "Who," because I've never heard of the guy.

Possibly because I watch TV in Spanish and German.

Ein kluger junge muss Ich sagen-auch ohne umlauts-which I do not have on my damn fascist keyboard-oh for the days of Bayern Munich and a good solid wall!!!!

Lyra Jean

Two years old now.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
beyondtourism.wordpress.com
that charge was thrown out. i'm not a big fan of bounty hunters in general, and dog is a schmuck for sure.

but he went to mexico and took care of a situation where mexican authorities were pretty much giving sanctuary to a man convicted of 86 counts of rape, many of them videotaped and most of them committed after drugging the victims.

so, yeah, dog's a tool - but, in this case, he was by far the lesser of two evils.

Oh I didn't know about that information. I still don't like the show.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Dawno's new avatar look like someone is strangling that cat?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Dawno's new avatar look like someone is strangling that cat?

page up, joe,...i had to ask dawno too. i thought it was a watermelon though!

Sassee

Momma Wolf
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sasseebioche.blogspot.com
Anyone see that south park where they made fun of Dog? Beth was just a huge chest with arms sticking out and you could only see the top of her head... Cartman was Dog, of course.

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
ANYONE with theme music by Ozzy is automatically totally cool. Can you imagine having your own theme song? By Ozzy? Sung in the first person as if Ozzy was you? You'd be the coolest mutha in your neighborhood.

Ayyyyammm the III ... the big bad III ... the Database Administrator ... Mwahaha

I'd be blaring that from a boom box everywhere I went.

Tiger

AKA: "Gums of Steel"
Registered
Reaction score
Love to hear their fake local accents on the show. I guess I can relate to scarletpeaches' problem with James Doohan...