I have to change my lightbulb but I don't want to die

Reaction score
Well, you know what I'm like with triple-blade razors and baked bean cans and we won't go into what I once did to myself with a serrated cake-knife.

Wish me luck. My living room lightbulb's just given up the ghost, so prayers, spells, etc appreciated as I attempt to play on my God-complex and do a "Let there be light," thing.

*sigh*

Hold me.

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
Tchah. Don't see what's wrong with candles...Oh, wait - the 'burning the house down' thing. As you were.

Reaction score
You think I have CARROTS?

Meh. Lightbulb's changed. No harm done to SP. Yay! :D

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
Did you put some beans on the bulb too?

;)

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
And remember - if the bulb breaks, do not touch. Use carrots - that's what they do on the OSH commercials - "we've got the answers"

cut carrot in half - stick carrot in broken lightbulb and unscrew.

I thought it was half a potato?

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
How many ScarletPeaches does it take to change a lightbulb?

At least three....one to do it, one to sit by and eat beans and toast, and one to post about it all...

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Well, you know what I'm like with triple-blade razors and baked bean cans and we won't go into what I once did to myself with a serrated cake-knife.

Wish me luck. My living room lightbulb's just given up the ghost, so prayers, spells, etc appreciated as I attempt to play on my God-complex and do a "Let there be light," thing.

*sigh*

Hold me.

Just be careful of the SpiderCam that likes to hide behind that lightbulb. They're quite fragile, you know.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
At least three....one to do it, one to sit by and eat beans and toast, and one to post about it all...

Now I gave My Immortal his first rep point from me for this-I do not give a lot of them-I trust he will immortalizicate it and cherish it in his rep pot-but it is a great and humorass answer and of course quite true

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Now I gave My Immortal his first rep point from me for this-I do not give a lot of them-I trust he will immortalizicate it and cherish it in his rep pot-but it is a great and humorass answer and of course quite true

My Immortal is doing well. He has earned an RP from me too recently. If you haven't checked out his masterpiece on one of the Exercises, prompts, games threads I would suggest you do.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
My Immortal is doing well. He has earned an RP from me too recently. If you haven't checked out his masterpiece on one of the Exercises, prompts, games threads I would suggest you do.

I occasionally have my moments. Thanks for the points. :)

(I did have some fun in that Exercise, prompt, games thread-lol)

davids

Banned
Reaction score

Which one-you think this old lobster is a thread mind reader? Huh Huh?

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
Which one-you think this old lobster is a thread mind reader? Huh Huh?

It's a roundabout thread - take something simple and try to write it in the most roundabout way possible...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks yes yes I read it absolutely poopendicularly brilliant!

Fingers

My cat Toby
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in the woods around Portland Oregon
By the way, if you do decide to use a carrot or potato to remove a broken light bulb, for god sake turn off the electricity at the breaker box/fuse box. Otherwise you will have your own 'enlightening' experience. glad this worked out for you scarlet.

yer pal Brian

Reaction score
See, this is why next time I'm up at Asda, I'm going to buy a floor lamp for the living room. Subdued lighting, more restful...and you don't have to climb onto a chair to change the bulb.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
And thereby eliminating any chance of falling on yer bum-well I suppose after a few sips you could still even fall on yer bum while turning on or off a floor lamp

davids

Banned
Reaction score
That is my wish ultimato but I din't wanna be rude to one of my ladies what I luvs-but it would be a great pleasure to pat yer bum-gently of course-that is unless-er-well-maybe we just should leave it with a little pat and a lovely tickle!!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com

*sigh*

Hold me.
You are a crazy, crazy woman.