my cat likes to get in the photos

moonslice

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chocmoon.wordpress.com
I thought you might want to see my kitty in my green blog.

fyi, this is my own personal blog that I make zero dollars from. i just think it's funny that it has a kitty motif since he is so curious about everything.

Last edited:

oarsman

Salt water is the cure
Registered
Reaction score
I'm impressed that your cat would rather read the recycled newspapers instead of searching the other bin for old cat food cans.
:e2cat:

moonslice

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Delarege, when I was eating dinner tonight I dropped some baked potato and my cat ate it! I guess he does like taters too!

Oarsman, yes, thanks. I have a very literate cat. He loves everything paper.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
haha. my cat likes tea. actually my cat just likes to dip his paws into anything in an unsupervised glass.

Oh, I have a cat that does that. I've learned to never leave a glass unsupervised. She loves Koolaide, which stains her paws red. Goofy cat.

ajkjd01

I just have to be faster.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.addiejking.wordpress.com
Cats are silly.

Mine drags underwear around the house if she can get it out of the laundry basket, is in absolute heaven diving face first into the smelliest shoes in the house, and LOVES ice cream.

I mean it. She knows where we keep ice cream, what it smells like, and what container its in, and will knock over everything in the house to get to you if you're eating it. And will give herself an ice cream headache if she gets more than a small bite, but she doesn't care.

moonslice

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ajk- my cat loves ice cream too. i only let him have a tiny lick though. sugar isn't good for them. it's very entertaining how i can pet him all i want when i have ice cream. he'll do anything for it.

NiennaC

Registered
Reaction score
My cats are super picky, I dropped some bread once and they wouldn't eat it. (The dogs, on the other hand, will eat just about anything that falls on the floor.)