Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
mia_4888e.jpg

I dare you to take it back.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Which one-Julius-George-Arnie-Temecula or Spartanicus Heritacules? Come on if you got more'n one you gotta tell us kid-wait-whad ya say? He said never mind it is Juley and hed rather be tied up with his mouth bound then be forced to continue wearing those high heeled purple pumps-his words not mine!

Just thinking you might just be pissed off cause somebody got yer goat and you do not care to give others power over yourself-could be-but I prefer the kidnapping of goat-soups up anybody care for some. It is a mexican secret recipe-wow it is so good!

Last edited:

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Which one-Julius-George-Arnie-Temecula or Spartanicus Heritacules? Come on if you got more'n one you gotta tell us kid-wait-whad ya say? He said never mind it is Juley and hed rather be tied up with his mouth bound then be forced to continue wearing those high heeled purple pumps-his words not mine!

davids. I have been searching the web for some high heeled purple pumps to go with that purple wrap dress.

But how can I shop for shoes if someone's got my goat?

Raiyah

Shopaholic
Registered
Reaction score
I want a stack of dark chocolate and Pomegranate tea, otherwise the goat gets it!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
davids. I have been searching the web for some high heeled purple pumps to go with that purple wrap dress.

But how can I shop for shoes if someone's got my goat?

Maybe you are having to shop for em cause what that damned goat is still wearing em-shit it is almost impossible to get high heeled pumps off of a damned goat even if he wants you to-or if you are just missing a goat you could always goad someone into submission then that would relieve the need for goad and you could prolly find some of them pumps-sides I thought you had a whole damned closet full of em-do we need to make a high heeled purple pump drive fund raising thing here just so you can get up off your goad and go find some damn pumps-what size ya wear I'll see if mine'll work-see just being sweet cause it is not caustic Thursday but rather wanker Wednesday-lemme know yer size

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure where your goat is, but I saw RT reviewing this chart this morning.

goat.jpg

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
Dear Previous Goat Owner:

I regret to inform you that your goat has been sacrificed to one of my more aggressive gods. Unfortunately, due to lacking postage funds I am unable to return the remains.

You have my deepest apologies, but rest assured that Goatee (as I fondly referred to him before slitting his throat) died for the most noble of causes. I am now assured at least one international bestseller within the next ten years. Be sure to keep an eye out for it, as Goatee with assuredly make the acknowledgments page.

Sincerely,

E.A. Blackwell

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
I am now assured at least one international bestseller within the next ten years.

A whole goat and all you could bargain for was ONE best seller in TEN years?!

Remind me not to let you negotiate any of my contracts.

I got 2 best sellers in 5 years for a sacrificial chihuahua. And the gods let me keep the syringe!

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't get your goat - I was shaving my yak.

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Strange. 24 hours ago I would have said there's nothing funny about stealing goats and I'd probably punch you in the face. Now I see all these funny goat posts. I wonder what else is funny I don't know about.

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
The Pixie Princess has it.

*sniff*