Book search

CatSlave

Mah tale iz draggin.
Registered
Reaction score
I found a wonderful book in a used book store that explained pagan and Wiccan beliefs and rituals in a sensible, straightforward manner. I have little familiarity with the subject and this book was not only easy to read, but made complete sense. The information was presented in a logical manner without a lot of 'smoke and mirrors' to glamorize it. I was very excited to have found it, and loaned it to a practicing Wiccan friend of mine for her appraisal of the work. Circumstances separated us and she was unable to return my book. I can't remember the title or author. Does this book sound familiar to anyone? Or would anyone here recommend a reading list for a sincere 'seeker of truth?' Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, there are so many great books, but I always recommend one author that I started out with: Scott Cunningham. I found his books to be straightforward and easy to understand, and I still use them as reference today, even though I'm more open-source pagan than strict Wiccan.