Something is very wrong with my husband.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
On the way home from dinner tonight, he started flashing (as in, his nipples) at passing cars.

*sigh*

At least I'm not the only weird one in this house. Birds of a feather, I suppose...

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Did any flash back?

No, but he did get 2 looks of total disgust, and a car full of college-age girls started laughing hysterically.

I would have given my right arm to have had him flash a car and find out it was Pat Robertson. :D Given where we live, there's always that possibility. LOL

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
This would make a better story if it went: Tonight, on the way home from dinner, me and my husband started flashing our nipples...

Reaction score
You said there was something 'wrong' with him?

Isn't nipple-flashing normal behaviour?

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
This would make a better story if it went: Tonight, on the way home from dinner, me and my husband started flashing our nipples...

Yes, but since I was DRIVING, it would have been accompanied by "and then the car rolled, and somehow we both survived" or some such.

Now, when I'm a passenger, that's another story. One of my (rather voluptuous) girlfriends and I used to pass the time on long road trips by flashing 18-wheelers on the interstate.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I wish I could get my husband to flash nips at people. He's a bit of a prude, but luckily since he's European he's a little better off than American prudes. ;)

Not my husband.

While being tail-gated by an obnoxious driver (we were in my friend's Durango), my friend dared my husband to moon the guy. Next thing we heard was ZIP!!! He hung his ass over the back seat and slapped it. The guy had his high beams on, and my husband has a blinding white ass...so I KNOW he saw it. LOL

Reaction score
thestinker69 said:
Not my husband.

While being tail-gated by an obnoxious driver (we were in my friend's Durango), my friend dared my husband to moon the guy. Next thing we heard was ZIP!!! He hung his ass over the back seat and slapped it. The guy had his high beams on, and my husband has a blinding white ass...so I KNOW he saw it. LOL

You never heard that saying, "Dip, don't dazzle?" :ROFL:

thestinker69 said:
Do you also of when he -- naked -- went skipping and singing through the living room the other night?

If you would be so kind. :D

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
Not my husband.

That is hilarious! :) I've never had anyone in my car moon anyone, but my cousin and I got a little silly one night and asked this old couple at a stop light if they had any Grey Poupon. Ended up that they had bad hearing and chased us for a mile shouting "What?!" out the window. ::smacks forehead:: We just went back to singing Boyz II Men at the top of our lungs after that.

Your story is much more interesting :)

Siddow

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, but since I was DRIVING, it would have been accompanied by "and then the car rolled, and somehow we both survived" or some such.

Even better story!

Siddow

Registered
Reaction score
Does he wear eyeliner?

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
That is hilarious! :) I've never had anyone in my car moon anyone, but my cousin and I got a little silly one night and asked this old couple at a stop light if they had any Grey Poupon. Ended up that they had bad hearing and chased us for a mile shouting "What?!" out the window. ::smacks forehead:: We just went back to singing Boyz II Men at the top of our lungs after that.

Your story is much more interesting :)

My husband has NO shame. None.

We were posing a group at the wedding on Saturday (we were the photographers), and he suddenly called out -- IN the church -- "Ok everyone, say 'fuzzy pickle'!" *sigh*

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could get my husband to flash nips at people. He's a bit of a prude, but luckily since he's European he's a little better off than American prudes. ;)

Right there with you. It took me years just to teach mine how to wear a tee-shirt without tucking it in.

:roll:
Eh, my husband would have just slowed down until they got all pissed off and passed...he has no sense of car fun. Or nude-in-public fun, for that matter. :sigh: