Black eyeliner on men

Black eyeliner on men is...

• Hot as hell and makes me want to touch myself.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Meh. Who gives a rat's ass?

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Effing stupid and shouldn't be allowed.

Votes: 28 40.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Subject raised in a series of emails with thethinker42, so I thought I'd put it to the public vote. What say you?

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
As long as it's not accompanied by a wifebeater tee-shirt, plumber's butt and a bowling ball, I'm game.

Seriously - depends on the man, I guess. It's been a while since I've seen one in eyeliner, up here in Maine.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Shit if you have to wear that crap at least fess up to yourself and make it pink-damn bullshit eyeliner-oh did someone say free manicure-oh my hair is slightly ass-cue-well unruffle yerself bitch and get on over here and fix me eyes and pat me bum will ya-oh alright ducky-do you think it just a shade dark-naw it is manly and macho and hells bells and damn cockleshells the damn world going to hell in a shit bag?

Reaction score
I think this threads calls for some example photos. All I'm coming up with is Marlyn Manson.

Behold.

brian_leather.jpg

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Yah Jimmy Cagney wore the shit in Yankee Doodle Dandy-Hmmm a movie metaphor for a gay caballero perhaps? No men who wear that crap are not all gay-some of them are just todays excuse for leading yet marginally A-sexual men-always liked a stud meself who could bring me up a cup a and a bikky-dear what ya like in the mornin wiff yer tea- a cup a tea er a fag? me I am partial to tea with large quantities of manly scotch-now I will piss off and leave you lovely lady to your discussion of macho men wearing eyeliner-Christ have a nice night and by by-I am gonna go pick on some little dude and beat the crap out of him just for laughs which will undoubtedly be proof of me manhood-if not me womanhood-or me puddinghood!

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
Brian Molko is EXACTLY who I was thinking about when I popped in here. You MADE MY NIGHT, SP. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm going to find other sexy men in eyeliner and post again. I'm dying of Brian-induced heart palpitations...

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
I'm voting effing stupid because even women shouldn't wear black eyeliner.
(Joan Jett excepted)

How about a nice raisin or plum? Teal? Navy? Anything?

Reaction score
thethinker42, I just can't see him without thinking "Wanky death scene in Alexander."

I was like, Hephaestion's dead? Yeah, so?

But I still would. He so pwetty.

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
Also...

4v7cmxk.jpg

I luvs me my Billie. When he's being spiffy, anyway.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
thethinker42, I just can't see him without thinking "Wanky death scene in Alexander."

I was like, Hephaestion's dead? Yeah, so?

But I still would. He so pwetty.

Anytime I see his pic, I replay the entire video to "The Kill" in my head...because he's so...fucking...hot...

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
For some true and original eyeliner-hotness, I'd have to say:

• The late(?) great Richey Edwards of the band Manic Street Preachers
  • The utterly fabulous Brian Molko of the band Placebo
  • The gorgeous Jonathan Rhys Meyers (playing the character Brian Slade) in the movie Velvet Goldmine

I'm not as much of a fan of the younger/newer guys wearing it and pretending it gives them musical prowess. It doesn't, and they suck for being obnoxious posers. It makes me almost as angry as when people use the words "punk rocker" and "Avril Lavigne" in the same sentence. I just want to backhand the stupid boy-posers... and spit on them... while they writhe on the floor... after being slapped by a girl... Lamedom reaches new levels with them, I swear it.

Last edited:

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
OK, I'm definitely on board with Johnny.
Some of the others have a "trying too hard" look about them. I immediately pictured them bent in front of their vanities, trying to get the perfectly straight line...

Last edited:

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd walk that plank any day.