The NO MODS ALLOWED Thread

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
MidnightMuse gave me the idea. (So if there's any retribution to dole out, see her.) :)

Put on your aluminum foil caps and state your idea for thwarting the Mods. They can't post here...it's a secret thread they can't see.

I say we steal Dawno's sparkle-y ears and hide them in the Royalty Thread...which has fallen into disrepair. :D

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
I'm not about to get involved in here. If I decide to run for the office of 'Mod' some day, I don't want my rivals digging up any of these posts and using them against me. Think they bought that?

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
The best way to thwart mods is to always say "Well, Poetinahat said it was okay" whenever they tell you that you crossed a line.

The second best way is to fill their bagpipes with Wheatena.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, Dev, sure hope you get your sacrum repaired. I've heard that can hurt. This looks like a dangerous thread, but guess I'm here. :) Don't hurt me, mods. :)

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, Dev, sure hope you get your sacrum repaired. I've heard that can hurt. This looks like a dangerous thread, but guess I'm here. :) Don't hurt me, mods. :)
It healed up quite nicely, actually.

We could put some bitter apple on Cath's thumb.

Sven_the_Viking

Mead! Herrings!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am afraid I cannot. Their abode is enchanted with many sorcerous spells and protected by mystic runes. Plus, MacAllister lets Reindeer eat all the oats he wants and keeps the mead flowing freely around here. One does not trifle with free oats and mead.