• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta needed for travel adventure story

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy sv

30 months on a bicycle...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.familyonbikes.com
I am looking for someone to help me out with my book about a bicycle trip around the Indian subcontinent. My (now) husband and I flew to Pakistan and spent the next 13 months pedaling around Pakistan, India, Nepal, and Bangladesh. The manuscript is rather long (105,000 words), so might need to be cut down. I'm not sure where to cut it though.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Nancy

CreativityWorks

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.EntrepreneurTheArts.com
I am looking for someone to help me out with my book about a bicycle trip around the Indian subcontinent. My (now) husband and I flew to Pakistan and spent the next 13 months pedaling around Pakistan, India, Nepal, and Bangladesh. The manuscript is rather long (105,000 words), so might need to be cut down. I'm not sure where to cut it though.

Nancy
Happy to read. I m going to Italy on Sat the 4th and need something for the trip to take along...

SpiderGal

Princess of Nerds
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Nancy,

I live in India. I would love to read it! E-mail it to me off the board! But since it's long, it will take me some time.

Spider

CreativityWorks

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.EntrepreneurTheArts.com
Another try

Nancy, I got food poisining right before I left for Europe and never was able to print out your manuscript to take with me. :cry: I would still like to read it but it timed out while I was gone and was deleted. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but I am ready willing and able to read now. Can you tell me how you would like me to provide you feedback and can you send it to me one more time to the email address I gave you?

Lisa

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.