Toronto Comic Con

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChimeraCreative

Been there, Done that.
Registered
Reaction score
In the Wizard Magazine it's touted as the third largest Con in North America. In addition to comic books it celebrates science fiction, gaming, horror and anime. I went a few years ago and had a brilliant time. I'm hoping to go again this year but I had a sudden and unexpected trip to Florida. >.<

Anyone from the magnificent AW planning to attend this year? ^_^

johnzakour

Dangerous with a Keyboard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnzakour.com
I'm still too worn from San Diego comic con to even think about another -- besides of course San Diego 2008. ;-)

Sai

Book lover/Spy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kuri-ousity.com
I went a couple of years ago, and it was fantastic. I went for the anime, but liked that it had stuff for horror, sci-fi and comics as well. Lack of funds prevents me from going this year sadly.

ChimeraCreative

Been there, Done that.
Registered
Reaction score
It's the last weekend in August, the 24th, 25th and 26th.

I'm rather broke myself but I'm trying to finagle my way into going. I don't need to buy anything, just being around the crowd of comic book and sci fi fans is pleasure enough for me. There's supposed to be an awful lot of guests but I have temporarily misplaced the ad I saw. >.<

How hot does it get in San Diego? If the con there's any good I might have to finagle my way there next year. ^_^

-An

Last edited:

johnzakour

Dangerous with a Keyboard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnzakour.com
How hot does it get in San Diego? If the con there's any good I might have to finagle my way there next year. ^_^

-An

The convention center in San Diego is by the bay so the temperature outside was always comfortable. (Still I refused to stand in 6000 people lines that wrapped outside of the center and down the street for Hall H shows.)

miriam beetle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.realgonegirl.com
It's the last weekend in August, the 24th, 25th and 26th.

-An

they keep the con itself frozen like a meat locker. i effing hate that, but i guess it's better for most people than being too hot.

why won't anyone think of the booth babes?

Status
Not open for further replies.