Not open for further replies.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Y’all love Judy’s (Threedogpeople’s) photography… Her nature scenes and wild animal photographs are incredible! Well, she also manipulates those photos sometimes and turns them into pieces of art. This is one of those times.

MoonReflectionatsunset.jpg

This evening we’re offering an 8”X10” print of ‘Moon Reflection at Sunset’. Judy took this shot from her deck just a few weeks ago. The moon and sun crossed paths just as the sun was setting… the clouds were incredible… and Judy was in the right place at the right time to get this magnificent shot.

Along with the 8”X10” print, the winning bidder will get a surprise tucked in the package! Bidding starts NOW and will end at 8PM, CDT, Friday, August 3, 2007.

Bidder up!

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Oh.

Uh.

I forgotted to put in an opening bid, didn't I? Y'all wouldn't have these problems if you'd get a REAL auctioneer! (You really do get what you pay for, y'know?)

::blush::

Let's open the bidding at $5, okay? :)

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm out of spending money, but I bought a previous print of Judy's work, and it's really great. The image on the computer screen doesn't quite do justice to good photography. The buyer is not going to be disappointed!

Maryn, who'll be hanging out on Judy's deck for future sunsets

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Yay, TJ! Do your PayPal magic and send me a copy of the receipt (don't forget to give me or Threedogpeople your address).

And I missed the end of another auction!

Someone oughta fire me.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
I received my photos yesterday and they are both gorgeous. I'm going to hang them up in my computer room, which will be painted and refloored soon.

So can you tell us what the 'surprise' is? Was it maybe some other, ahem, Heavenly Body????

Enquiring minds want to know...

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Another sky scene - sunset, I believe. Very pretty with shades of orange and clouds and such.

I love outdoors pictures. Have a really nifty one of a storm line that I took with my cell phone. I wish I'd had my camera to capture all the detail.

I've taken this with my camera on the way to take Piper to my mom's in the mornings:

Sunrise.jpg

Sunrise1.jpg

Moon1.jpg

I just stopped on the highway and grabbed a few shots real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.