I just found out...

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
...my brother in law has been cheating on my sister. She's eight months pregnant with their second child.

Place your bets on who kicks the shit out of him first.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
...my brother in law has been cheating on my sister. She's eight months pregnant with their second child.

OMG. This is in the plot of my WIP.

Clive kicks the shit out of him. Actually, he doesn't. But he really wants to.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score

My hubby is a sniper. . .need to borrow him?

I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what she is going through. Do you live near her to help her out? Or are you just able to offer emotional support from afar?

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I hope that you and your father remember that your sister fell in love with this man and that he is the father of her two children.

Then after you have composed yourselves and have embraced the ideals of peace, love and compassion, I want you guys to take him out and have a few beers in a nice quiet setting away from lots of loud annoying people.

This is a family matter. No reason to make it public.

Talk to the man. Be sensible. No yelling, profanity or threats.

Have him write down what he did and write a sincere apology to his wife/your sister...

And then, while your dad is holding him, put the Glock in his hand, aim it at his kneecaps and help him pull the trigger.

Oh, wait...insurance will not pay out on suicide...

Convince him that he really wants to sign up for a 5 year hitch in Baghdad. At least that way he'll be doing something valuable while your sister is waiting for the benefits to kick in.

What a turd.

Kick him where it counts...and a few places where it doesn't but make it feel like it did.

turd.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Back up, seun. She deserves to throw the first punch. When she's through with him, you can strain the pulp, k?

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.returnengagement.blogspot.com

It's shocking and painful, for you as well as for her. He cheated on his promise to take care of people you love.

But, in the real world, men and women make mistakes of this sort and are forgiven by their spouses. And you may not like it but you will have to respect their right to stay together and sort the issue out in their own way.

Before you start leaving scars on your BIL give a thought to what might happen if he's your BIL for a long time after.

Reaction score
Being seun's brother in law doesn't change the fact he's an arsehole who needs to have his dick scrub-washed in sulphuric acid. Anyone who forgives a cheater is an idiot.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's shocking and painful, for you as well as for her. He cheated on his promise to take care of people you love.

But, in the real world, men and women make mistakes of this sort and are forgiven by their spouses. And you may not like it but you will have to respect their right to stay together and sort the issue out in their own way.

Before you start leaving scars on your BIL give a thought to what might happen if he's your BIL for a long time after.
Excellent point, Carol. Seun should refrain from kicking his ass until his sister specifically requests he do so.

Inexplicable relationships are legion.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
What a scumbag!!! I'd rip off his nuts and shove them down his throat. Then I'd slice off his knob and stick it up his bum.

Cheating is a shit-ass cowardly thing to do at the best of times, but when the woman is carrying your child...that's just super scummy!

ccarver30

Nicole Castro
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Oh snap!
bitchslap.gif
x10

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I agree with Siddow, your sister should be the one to throw the punch. It's kind of a guy's thing to want to make things right... but it is matter between your sister and BIL. You need to stand by your sister no matter what her decision is.

That's what I would do.

I know people want to beat the crap out of the guy, but please, be sensible here.

Sheryl Nantus

Holding out for a Superhero...
Registered
Reaction score
Brownsville, Pennsylvania. Or New Babbage, Second
Website
www.sherylnantus.com
right now you have to stand by your sister and do what's best for the BABY... it's not going to be worth it if your sister gets upset and something happens.

support her anyway you can and keep the child in mind - she doesn't need this type of stress right now and is going to need a lot of help if she's going to leave or do whatever with a newborn.

:(

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I want you guys to take him out and have a few beers in a nice quiet setting away from lots of loud annoying people.

This is a family matter. No reason to make it public.

Talk to the man. Be sensible. No yelling, profanity or threats.

Have him write down what he did and write a sincere apology to his wife/your sister...

I actually think this part is a pretty good idea. Someone needs to take this guy out and smack him around a little (verbally) and let him know what a dick he's being. I think a lot of people in our society get away with these things because people are afraid to talk about it. But what if he had to face up to another man who was saying, "Excuse me, look what you just did. LOOK WHAT YOU DID! What kind of man does that?!"

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
warning extremely unpopular post ahead.

there are two sides to every story.

warning lifted.

ok. stick by your sister, support her by just being there. that's your job.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I actually think this part is a pretty good idea. Someone needs to take this guy out and smack him around a little (verbally) and let him know what a dick he's being. I think a lot of people in our society get away with these things because people are afraid to talk about it. But what if he had to face up to another man who was saying, "Excuse me, look what you just did. LOOK WHAT YOU DID! What kind of man does that?!"

The problem is, it's easier said than done. Once they take the guy out for a couple beers, he won't live by the end of the night. I would say, avoid the temptation.

Stand by your sister -- that really is the most sensible and brave thing to do.

joetrain

blank
Registered
Reaction score

also in the real world people who f* over other people get their asses handed to them by other people's relatives. if you need to deck the guy, that's more easily forgiven in the long run than what he's done to his family.

i mean, sure sure, stay calm and talk it out, but if you go bruce willis on him, dont regret it.

joetrain

blank
Registered
Reaction score
considering your sisters best wishes, of course.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
This sucks, and I'm sorry your sister is going through this right now.

However, I can say -- having sat with a friend as she cried on my shoulder -- that people don't cheat unless they're already unhappy. My friend cheated on her husband about three years ago -- to add insult to injury, it was with a neighbor who happened to be her ex-boyfriend. Not only was she my friend, her husband was my friend too. They ended up going through a LOT of counseling, and today their marriage is stronger than ever... but when she cheated on him, it was because there was something lacking in the relationship she had at home.

Give the guy a chance to explain his side of the story. Cheating's never okay, but sometimes there's a reason for it other than "can't keep his dick in his pants".

Although, if it turns out that IS the reason, feel free to swipe some hair and fingernail clippings and mail them my way. Muahahaha.

The_Grand_Duchess

I record everything.
Registered
Reaction score
Bangkok, the Underground and the Holy ground.
I have a lot of anger, do you want me to take it out on this guy. . . with a bat?

I know that there are two sides to every story but lets be resonable here. She's pregnant and beyond that there is never any excuse to cheat. Ever.

Just let me know, I'll bring my own bat.