PDA

View Full Version : What a dirty b*****d

seun
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
I just went to the toilet (yes, it's another toilety story). As I walked to the urinal, a bloke came out of the cubicle and left without washing his hands. As if that wasn't bad enough, he just walked past me eating a sandwich.

That's it. I'm going home.

oswann
07-24-2007, 07:54 PM
I actually hate the OP.

Os.

seun
07-24-2007, 07:55 PM
I actually hate the OP.

Os.

Thanks. Does that mean I've made it to your ignore list?

RumpleTumbler
07-24-2007, 07:57 PM
I just went to the toilet (yes, it's another toilety story). As I walked to the urinal, a bloke came out of the cubicle and left without washing his hands. As if that wasn't bad enough, he just walked past me eating a sandwich.

I don't understand how anyone could be that nasty.

MattW
07-24-2007, 07:58 PM
I had a friend who inherited the office of a chronic no-washer when the pig retired.

Danger Jane
07-24-2007, 08:07 PM
I love when some girl leaves the bathroom without washing.

I love seeing who they are. Surprising, often.

gerrydodge
07-24-2007, 08:15 PM
NPW is what my friend and I call them at our school. Teachers are remarkably untidy. Oh, NPW--non-paddy washers. Danger Jane is right, there are people out there who would amaze you.

BenPanced
07-24-2007, 08:20 PM
I just went to the toilet (yes, it's another toilety story). As I walked to the urinal, a bloke came out of the cubicle and left without washing his hands.
Neither did I.

:poke:
^ ^
me seun

Hillary
07-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Well how do YOU know what he was doing in there?

No one said he was doing anything gross with his hands. He could have been sending his geographic location to a nearby helicopter that's on its way to pick him up. It couldn't have been international espionage, because he'd wash his hands to cover his tracks. But it might have been local espionage or something. This could be the kind of guy who has a soundtrack for his life. YOU NEVER KNOW.

Unless you watched him pee in which case, man, mind your own business!

:D

auntybug
07-24-2007, 08:32 PM
I love the joke with the Army & Navy dude.

The Army guy walks out and doesn't wash his hands and the Navy dude says

"In the Navy they taught us to wash our hands after we use the bathroom."

Army dude says "Huh, in the Army they taught us not to piss on our hands."

davids
07-24-2007, 08:35 PM
I had a chum-we were standing in the men's room having a diddle-I wash my hands-he walks out-after which he offers me his hand to bid goodbye see you next week-I refused to shake said hand-you did not wash it I told him eye ball to eye ball-hell he says-I did not piss on my hand-I said that may be true but I have no desire to shake hands with your prick!

Kate Thornton
07-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Not washing after using the bathroom is disgusting. I don't care if all you did was pull up your socks or adjust your pantyhose. Frequent hand washing (ya know, like more than once a day!) is going to keep you healthier and more attractive. Just do it!

davids
07-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Not washing after using the bathroom is disgusting. I don't care if all you did was pull up your socks or adjust your pantyhose. Frequent hand washing (ya know, like more than once a day!) is going to keep you healthier and more attractive. Just do it!

Plus it prevents getting a lot of damn colds and all them thar virus bacterial whatever deeseesahs

scarletpeaches
07-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Even things as simple as door handles can be covered in cold and flu germs. It's a fact that hand-washers have less illnesses. Plus, in hospitals this simple action can prevent more serious diseases.

davids
07-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Yah and it prevents finger crabs as well-no cracks about lobster claws alright children

cray
07-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Even things as simple as door handles can be covered in cold and flu germs. It's a fact that hand-washers have less illnesses. Plus, in hospitals this simple action can prevent more serious diseases.

the sink should be on the outside of the bathroom

tourdeforce
07-24-2007, 09:25 PM

You should have said "Clary, what the hell are you doing? You didn't wash your hands!"

davids
07-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Is not Clary a French last name? Oh dear maybe it is Irish or Welsh or something British or even eastern European-my appologies to all concerned

Jaycinth
07-24-2007, 09:28 PM
And people look at me weird when, after I have washed my hands, I use a papertowel to open the door.

...And I don't think I'm a clean freak neither.

cray
07-24-2007, 09:31 PM

i'm glad you put that "clean" in there

Jaycinth
07-24-2007, 09:33 PM
i'm glad you put that "clean" in there

I love you Cray, you freak.

ccarver30
07-24-2007, 09:36 PM
*PUKE*

dpaterso
07-24-2007, 09:42 PM
How odd. I don't handle my equipment when taking a pee. (Technical specs available upon request.)

I'll wash my hands but only if there are paper towels available with which to insulate the taps -- whoever used them before me may have left urine or fecal matter.

Left hand for wiping, right hand for eating. Say no more.

I never bring food into the toilet. Unless I'm really hungry.

-Derek

davids
07-24-2007, 09:45 PM
When Italians use the public toilets in Italy-the old fashioned ones-do they have a person available to polish and clean their shoes?

seun
07-24-2007, 09:50 PM

Why would you have to go to the loo to pull up your socks or adjust pantyhose? Is it frowned upon to do those things in public?

III
07-24-2007, 09:50 PM
I just lick my palms when I'm done and I'm good to go.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
07-24-2007, 09:51 PM
I had a chum-we were standing in the men's room having a diddle-....

Um... 'diddle' must mean something different where you are... :D

And people look at me weird when, after I have washed my hands, I use a papertowel to open the door.

Me, too! Not only do folks not wash their hands after relieving themselves, they sneeze and cough in their palms... and you know where that ends up!

Howard Hughes is laughing at us all, y'know? Everyone laughed at him and his germ paranoia, and now look at us with our sanitary wipes and alcohol gels... Howard was always ahead of his time.

davids
07-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Diddle piddle-stream of consciousnessess-yellow thoughts on a sun drenched afternoon in Pacoima-that is the title of me next best seller-no not Diddle piddle-stream of consciousnessess-but the next yellow thoughts on a sun drenched afternoon in Pacoima-my editor did not care for Nizza-thought Pacoima was better!

Kate Thornton
07-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Why would you have to go to the loo to pull up your socks or adjust pantyhose? Is it frowned upon to do those things in public?

Yes.

PhatDad
07-24-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm a door supervisor -- bouncer to most people -- at the weekends and I see so much foul stuff going on in the toilets that I try not to shake hands with people leaving the bar. It has got me in trouble before as people get offended if I don't shake their hands but most understand the problem when I explain the things I've seen. However a small few still take offence and want to do me damage still.

cray
07-24-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm a door supervisor -- bouncer to most people -- at the weekends and I see so much foul stuff going on in the toilets that I try not to shake hands with people leaving the bar. It has got me in trouble before as people get offended if I don't shake their hands but most understand the problem when I explain the things I've seen. However a small few still take offence and want to do me damage still.

write this down on a piece of paper and pin it to your chest.
they won't want to shake hands anymore

BenPanced
07-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Um... 'diddle' must mean something different where you are... :D

Me, too! Not only do folks not wash their hands after relieving themselves, they sneeze and cough in their palms... and you know where that ends up!

Howard Hughes is laughing at us all, y'know? Everyone laughed at him and his germ paranoia, and now look at us with our sanitary wipes and alcohol gels... Howard was always ahead of his time.
Yeah, but with all these antidotes, we're going to eventually eradicate our natural defenses. You were born with these germs! It's your right, nay, your DUTY to spread them about!

Jaycinth
07-24-2007, 11:32 PM
***pulls out Lysol and sprays down AW***

Danger Jane
07-25-2007, 12:17 AM
***pulls out Lysol and sprays down AW***

Thanks, man, I was worried this thread would go to TIO just based on the amount of bacteria. It's unsafe to have that much bacteria in a contained space.

BenPanced
07-25-2007, 12:27 AM
*burrrrrrrrraaaAAAAAAAAAppp!*

benbradley
07-26-2007, 12:39 AM
I just lick my palms when I'm done and I'm good to go.

If we ever meet in person, remind me that I don't want either of us playing the other's guitars...now excuse me while I clean up.:e2shower:

Ben for Safe Picking.:)

Susie
07-26-2007, 01:33 AM
The heck w. germs, I wanna know what kinda sandwich he was eating.

Sassee
07-26-2007, 02:06 AM
I'm indifferent about washing hands just because I used them to wipe. My hands never touch fecal matter or piss, that's what the toilet paper is there for, and I use enough of it to make sure my skin doesnt touch anything (I'm rather wasteful in that respect)... BUT... I know other people can be pretty gross, and they all touched the same toilet handle, door handle, etc etc as I did, and so I wash my hands because I don't want THEIR shit to get on my hands. Capice?

It might also interest everyone to know that their keyboard and mouse typically carry several times the amount of germs and general ickiness as anything you could touch in a bathroom. Just so you know :)

jennifer75
07-26-2007, 02:16 AM
I'm indifferent about washing hands just because I used them to wipe. My hands never touch fecal matter or piss, that's what the toilet paper is there for, and I use enough of it to make sure my skin doesnt touch anything (I'm rather wasteful in that respect)... BUT... I know other people can be pretty gross, and they all touched the same toilet handle, door handle, etc etc as I did, and so I wash my hands because I don't want THEIR shit to get on my hands. Capice?

It might also interest everyone to know that their keyboard and mouse typically carry several times the amount of germs and general ickiness as anything you could touch in a bathroom. Just so you know :)

Huh? I haven't scrolled to the bottom to see what the original post is all about....but for the record, I sometimes wash before I go/wipe to ensure a clean wipe, and I lysol my my keyboard/mouse/phone/fax machine religiously every morning, and after lunch.

billythrilly7th
07-26-2007, 03:29 AM
It's all about confidence in your wiping skills.

If you feel with reasonable certainty that nothing has made it from your body to your hands, by all means, don't wash.

It's the honor system.

I have greater trust in people to know when or when not to take the time to wash their hands.

And that's news to me!

Danger Jane
07-26-2007, 03:32 AM
everyone talking about wiping makes me want to never consume food or drink again.

Alexandra Little
07-26-2007, 04:13 AM
You should also use a paper towel to open the door. Do you know how filthy the doors themselves are? When I worked retail and it was my turn for bathroom duty, I cannot count how many times I actually had to wipe down the restroom door because there were fingerprints of feces and blood and other things.

I have never looked at a public toilet the same since.

Silver King
07-26-2007, 04:54 AM
This thread is a great read for anyone on a diet. Any time you feel hungry, simply scroll through a few posts here and your appetite will magically vanish.

It works as a natural hunger suppressor and beats drugs or surgery! :Thumbs:

davids
07-26-2007, 04:56 AM
Similar to cleaning a Pilchard with your tongue actually!!

BenPanced
07-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Actually, I'd be careful, if I were you. I might have just licked that.

Jaycinth
07-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Tuesday I believe I ate a pizza that was prepared by someone with a bad cold and nasty toilet habits.

By 3 am Wed I was in a cold sweat and otherwise uncomfortable.

I KNEW I should not have ordered it but everybody else was getting carry out so......

New Thought:

I think I'm going to take Clorox wipes to the gym with me from now on.

ottorino
07-27-2007, 12:17 AM
For Men:

Number 1 = no need to wash UNLESS you pee on your fingers!
Number 2 = yes, wash, please!

Sure, if I sneeze or cough there are germs. But if I touch the side of my shaft? Maybe a little musk, but no reason to wash.