Rep Point Central, Where all of Your Rep Sharing Dreams Come True

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Now and then in Office Party, threads are created to honor members with rep points and to share reps in general. Members are reminded occasionally that such threads are frowned upon, and the spate of threads dies down for a time. Then after a while, they start up again.

What I find most enjoyable about such threads is that members genuinely have a lot of fun exchanging rep points, and it gives them a chance to show their appreciation for one another.

On the down side, they have a tendency to clog the opening page of Office Party. Just this past weekend, eight rep-sharing threads were active at once. When this happens, other topics which are competing for exposure tend to get knocked off the opening page and sink out of sight.

What I'd like to propose is for anyone who wishes to honor a member or share reps, to do so in this thread. There will be no limit to the amount of posts you can contribute, nor the creative ways you can think of to share rep points. This thread is open to everyone and will serve as a safe haven for those who simply can't resist the urge to get rep-happy from time to time.

With the exception of The Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club, I would ask anyone who has an active rep sharing thread to allow it to fade and join us here, at Rep Point Central, Where all of Your Rep Sharing Dreams Come True.

Thank you.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Now and then in Office Party, threads are created to honor members with rep points and to share reps in general. Members are reminded occasionally that such threads are frowned upon, and the spate of threads dies down for a time. Then after a while, they start up again.
Oops. I added to the faux passing.

With the exception of The Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club, I would ask anyone who has an active rep sharing thread to allow it to fade
Done.

and join us here, at Rep Point Central, Where all of Your Rep Sharing Dreams Come True.
Hmmmm - a 75 word rep comment from Jennifer Tilly, with her voice so silly.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Well-done, Silver! Yep, excellent idea. I think my rp thread is already on page 2 or maybe 10?:)

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
I wish I could see all my reps on the page, or go to another. :( Instead of picking up a good book, I read the comments and feel warm and fuzzy inside… and sometimes horny. :D Now, the reps drift off the page never to be seen again.

I need to laugh:
cat.gif

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
Well, color me bonkered druthers then, me brothers.

Or... um..... not.

Tally ho then. Sally forth.:cool:

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I can't believe a MOD of all people would create yet ANOTHER Rep-Thread.

Sheesh.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
I think Joaquin Phoenix is hot as hell

And I love rep points

So this is the thread for me.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
OMG!!

Silver King gave me points just for showing up. I guess I'm a real badass now.

athough i really love babies, and even puppies, if there aren't any babies around

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
I'm crying! This thread is so great!

Those two statements were in no way connected. Sorry if anyone was confused.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
That sucks.

(I said that because a lot of AWers declared that that phrase should be stricken from the dictionary during a discussion on profanity on the novels board. Haha.)

Well sometimes my eyes tear up all day because my contact is ripped. Last time that happened I was one day into a five day vacation. My eyeballs loved me. But thank God for contacts, I was sick to death of my glasses by the time I was ten, but far too blind to abandon them. Got contacts a year later. Now I'm legally blind; the people at Lenscrafters make fun of me (like excuse me, I'm buying $400 glasses here) and the lenses are too thick to use for more than a few minutes...they distort everything too much--I could never drive wearing them,

Yeah. Thank God for contacts.

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
Boing! Danger gets one just for showing up. Plus she's a terrific person, but that's besides the point.

Danger Jane is pretty kickass.

I'm reading her book, and consequently sucking up some badassitude.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Well it doesn't have as much risky behavior as yours. So I'm sucking up risky behavior.

LOL that phrase.

You're pretty riskily behaved, if I do say so myself.

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
I am a little risky. I make you look like an angel, actually.

But Sash and Dima make us both look like preppy prudes.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Well that's only because I AM a little angel!! :D

But a badass angel nonetheless.