I'm back for a while!

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
I'm back for this weekend! Hooray! I'm going to alernate between sitting down with my HP7 book and checking AW (I actually called off of work because of HP7. So did my boss, and he valided that the 7th book was a perfect reason to call off work, so long as you took a trivia when you came back to prove you read it).

Fill me in on what I've missed around here in my super long absence.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Nothing. Everything has been quiet. The mods are cheerful and loving. Everything is just as it should be...

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
*Spooky is playing Casper--vanished.
*Bmwhtly can't decide if he's British, English, or Scots--his kilt's bunched.
*Jaycinth is still mentally bent.
*Haggis & RT seem to be more selective about their posts...but funny as ever!
*SoccerMom's singing Delta Dawn to Auntybug (our newest victim, but she can hang...she's hip), because Auntybug made the mistake of telling everyone she hates that song.
*Watch out for SoccerMom...she's been appearing in random threads, singing that tune.
*Cray....what can I say? I think you will have met your match in the warped department. He's another newbie that we've castrated initiated. Warning: he likes the electric chair. Be worried.
*Neurofizz is our latest poet...lauriette (sp?).
*Meerkat drops in, says something witty, vanishes before you can zing him back.
*Scarletpeaches hasn't been around much, but I think she's nursing a migraine....although, when she does post...do.not.have.anything.in.your.mouth. It will shoot out your nose!
*TOT has issues with her ortho; she's teething on handcuffs.:Shrug:
*OFG has been auctioning some cool stuff. Alleycat bought a rock! Me? Well, uh hem...it's a really nice photo...hoping to actually see it soon.:D
*Muse hurt her back, so the Cabaret has been void of pie...really sucks!
*OMG! SilverKing became a mod. Yeah. I know. A mod. And it hasn't gone to his head. Me? Oh, I'd so be like Cartman: you will respect mah athoritah!

That's abooot all I can think of right now.
Me? Oh...I've been an absolute saint suffering amongst these demons hell bent on making me spew tea. I remain uncorrupted by the AW gang.

*huh....my halo's tilting at an odd angle...*

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
*Spooky is playing Casper--vanished.
*Bmwhtly can't decide if he's British, English, or Scots--his kilt's bunched.
*Jaycinth is still mentally bent.
*Haggis & RT seem to be more selective about their posts...but funny as ever!
*SoccerMom's singing Delta Dawn to Auntybug (our newest victim, but she can hang...she's hip), because Auntybug made the mistake of telling everyone she hates that song.
*Watch out for SoccerMom...she's been appearing in random threads, singing that tune.
*Cray....what can I say? I think you will have met your match in the warped department. He's another newbie that we've castrated initiated. Warning: he likes the electric chair. Be worried.
*Neurofizz is our latest poet...lauriette (sp?).
*Meerkat drops in, says something witty, vanishes before you can zing him back.
*Scarletpeaches hasn't been around much, but I think she's nursing a migraine....although, when she does post...do.not.have.anything.in.your.mouth. It will shoot out your nose!
*TOT has issues with her ortho; she's teething on handcuffs.:Shrug:
*OFG has been auctioning some cool stuff. Alleycat bought a rock! Me? Well, uh hem...it's a really nice photo...hoping to actually see it soon.:D
*Muse hurt her back, so the Cabaret has been void of pie...really sucks!
*OMG! SilverKing became a mod. Yeah. I know. A mod. And it hasn't gone to his head. Me? Oh, I'd so be like Cartman: you will respect mah athoritah!

That's abooot all I can think of right now.
Me? Oh...I've been an absolute saint suffering amongst these demons hell bent on making me spew tea. I remain uncorrupted by the AW gang.

*huh....my halo's tilting at an odd angle...*
Spooky's probably laying on his floor, drunken and smiling. Or dead. Either one.

Bm is actually part black, part Hawaiian, and part Canadian. Why the hell's he wearing a skirt? I mean, kilt?

Jaycinth is allowed to be. She's all "mod"-ly now, and being mentally bent is part of the business description.

Having a pink, sparkling cat as an avatar would make ANY more cautious about what they post. I believe this is the only appropriate opportunity I'll ever have on these boards to call someone a "pussy" and not get my hand smacked or have to run from anything flaming or sharp.

Soccer Mom had BETTER have those cookies I requested. I'm hungry.... I hope I'm not attacked by a songstress tonight....

Cray likes the electric chair? Hmm.... What's his cell number? No, not cell phone, I meant prison cell. Geez.

Neuro's a poet? I didn't know it.... Does this means Haskins got demoted? I'm stealing his cubicle....

Have you seen Meerkat Manor? This is their nature, just drop a smoke bomb into their underground maze and Meer & Family will come running out and we can put them in their rightful cages once again.

Scarlet is rolling around in Scottish filth at the moment. Please leave a message after the- oh wankflap and **** ***, watch where you're going, **** for brains!

ToT owes me 20 bucks.... She better stop hiding....

I wish I had money to buy some auction stuff. there's always cool stuff, and I'm always broke because I'm a dork who spends her money on books and Chinese food....

I bet Muse slipped on that nasty lemon meringue. We REALLY need to show the cook how to cook.

HOLY HELL WHO MADE SILVER A MOD- I mean, I respect Silver's authority and am glad to see our King ascend to such a level of honor within the AbsoluteWrite heirarchy. Plus, I get another car to spraypaint.

Aboot? What the hell are ya, Canadian?

What? I can't made a Canada joke on here?

Friggin censorship laws.... I'm going to Japan to show my tits on Cartoon Network. FREEDOM! Kinda.

Wait.

Did you say, newbie? As in, "Hi, I'm Aunty, and I'm a newbie", as in, "Hi, I'm Aunty, and I'm fresh bait, waiting patiently for Tsuki's long awaited arrival?"

...I have to go sniff this one out. I'll be back.

Last edited:

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
You'll find Aunty over at the Cabaret--we treated her to that sticky stuff...you know....she can check in, but she can't check out--pretty much how we treat everyone venturing to the Cabaret.

Really gotta stop pimpin' that thread.

Moth up the shorts, eh? Gee...think it's looking for it's cocoon?

With all this experience in your telemarketing, I have to wonder how you'd be with telephone sex. Allow me to rephrase: if you'd be able to keep a straight face and a civil tongue? Hell, I'm beside myself with hysterical giggling just picturing your humor and the attempt to make happy some slob over the phone....

Japan...tit cartoons...what? You're MoonTsuki now? Wait...that didn't come out right...
Well, bloody hell...time to go gut through the basement...Hiltler husband's making me do my chores before we move...I should make him anti-bush....
Oh. You thought I meant the president?

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
HOLY crap, a moth just flew up my shorts.

...Well, on another note, I'm gonna go freak out the ultra-newbs with my avatar. Nyeh heh heh heh.
I still like your avatar. I'm glad you didn't jump on the Hell-o Kitty bandwagon.

Welcome back.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Where the hell are you?

I thought you were speeding down here for a visit.
Don't blame me if all the good stuff has perished by
the time you show up.

Have to consider the spoilage factor ya know.

(yeah. Spoiling myself with it)

:e2tongue:

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
With all this experience in your telemarketing, I have to wonder how you'd be with telephone sex. Allow me to rephrase: if you'd be able to keep a straight face and a civil tongue? Hell, I'm beside myself with hysterical giggling just picturing your humor and the attempt to make happy some slob over the phone....
Actually, my friend and I were joking about that. Joking soon turned to scheming, scheming soon turned to planning and plotting. We actually spent an hour or so seriously considering it. If someone with my demeanor can sounds profession for 8+ hours, then phone sex should be no problem. Plus, I'll probably be able to READ during that job. I can't read my new HP7 at work. I might call in sick....

My Bitch said:
MoonTsuki now
Thanks. Give the AWers commands, because the first thing I want to see are a group of writers' computer-chair-shaped butts.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I still like your avatar.
Damn straight! Kyo's going my future husband (only if he keeps the silver teeth and fake vomit, though), and I feel that more people need to appreciate him.

Or else.
I'm glad you didn't jump on the Hell-o Kitty bandwagon.

Welcome back.
I could jump into a "fight the trend!" speech right now, but truth be told....

I'm actually....

A little frightened by that Kitty....

:D Thanks for the WB.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Fill me in on what I've missed around here in my super long absence.

Did you miss Sophia? Oh my, you DO have some catching up to do...

ETA: And there was that awful "Hello Kitty replicated in a Nuclear Power Plant" event, you may have noticed how it affected so many of our avatars.

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
WB, Tsuki. You shouldn't go away for so long. This place isn't nearly as scary frightening disturbing interesting without you.

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, my friend and I were joking about that. Joking soon turned to scheming, scheming soon turned to planning and plotting. We actually spent an hour or so seriously considering it. If someone with my demeanor can sounds profession for 8+ hours, then phone sex should be no problem. Plus, I'll probably be able to READ during that job. I can't read my new HP7 at work. I might call in sick....

Thanks. Give the AWers commands, because the first thing I want to see are a group of writers' computer-chair-shaped butts.
I gotch your bitch, girlfriend! Okay...trying to sound tough in regards to you changing my name....but I'm laughing too hard...kinda spoils the effect...