Crown Catalogue Arrived

Will Lavender

Everything is what it seems.
Registered
Reaction score
So Crown's catalogue arrived in the mail yesterday, and Obedience got a very nice two-page spread. (It was placed right behind the new Deepak Chopra. :D) It's one of only seven novels that Crown will publish in the spring, and one of only three that Shaye Areheart books will put out. It's the only modern-day thriller in the entire book.

Looks very nice, y'all.

Only seven months away...

gerrydodge

Registered
Reaction score
That is great, Will. You are on your way! What a delight that must have been for you. And now you're finished with the first draft of your WIP. Great news all around!

Will Lavender

Registered
Reaction score
Is that the Spring 08 catalog, Will? Did they give you PDF catalog pages? If you, perhaps you can put them up with a link.

Yep, spring '08. She sent me a mock-up a few weeks ago, but I think I've deleted it. If I can find it I'll put a link up.

Susan Breen

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Will! How does that work? Does the catalogue go around to bookstores? Congratulations also on having a first draft of a wip and another one in the works. That's incredible. Susan

Will Lavender

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Will! How does that work? Does the catalogue go around to bookstores? Congratulations also on having a first draft of a wip and another one in the works. That's incredible. Susan

Yes, I believe so.

And thanks for the kind words. I work in the summertime, for some reason. Never have been able to get any work done in the winter. So after September/early October...the muse'll be in hibernation mode for another 8 or 9 months. :D