Ol'Fashioned Girl Compliment Page

SherryTex

Working on 2nd WIP
Registered
Reaction score
Wash DC area, surrounded by overachievers
Website
www.sherryantonettiwrites.blogspot.com
This thread is dedicated to achieving the amazing, the impossible, repping ol'fashioned girl to the point of having to create entire new levels of compliments.

She has given. She should receive. Rep today. Rep tomorrow. Ten reps a day, seven days a week. 365 days a year. From each AW member. That's all we ask.

Rep her because you love her. Rep her because you want to love her. Rep her because you know her. Rep her because you want to know her. Be part of the in crowd today. Rep Ol'Fashioned Girl.

Will be pming ol'fashioned girl to post a comment here so you can then sign the thread, and rep her. We should shower her with our words of her greatness. :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :Hail: :Hail: :Hail: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
REP!!! (does she get a bonus??? :e2brows:)

Salem

query-impaired
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm new and I don't know who OFG is yet, but, damn, I so desperately want to be a part if the "in" crowd! Rep points for everyone! I'll buy your love!

SherryTex

Working on 2nd WIP
Registered
Reaction score
Wash DC area, surrounded by overachievers
Website
www.sherryantonettiwrites.blogspot.com
For those who wonder how to get their own thread of greatness, I opened a rep thread store in the Obsessive Rep Checker's club, with 2, 5 and 10 point levels. Three customers, Ol'Fashioned Girl, Danger Jane and lostgirl repped enough to earn the honor of a thread all their own. Now, flush with success, I have chosen to raise my prices so as to allow myself to continue to have a life. If you are serious about wanting a thread all your own with my beautiful flattering prose to support it, the prices have gone up by a factor of ten. That's right, 20, 50 and 100 reps respectively. PM privately if you would care for simple affirmation in a post, that remains a relative discount at 10 reps a pop.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Me? I just wanna do her avatar-is that you girl-hubba hubba ding dong-so I am old-gimme a break-I will rep-just wanna rip-or at least have a thought or two!!!!

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
What y'all may not realize is that Jen is a hell of a writer, too. The lady has serious chops.

And she sent me chicory coffee and grits. :D

Thanks for all you do, Ol' Girl. This place wouldn't have nearly as much heart without you.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Hey... I had to share grititude with my Sister from the NW! Not many folks still appreciate the deliciousity (Have I been hangin' around Davids too much?) that is The Grit. :)

The Chicory coffee, OTOH, is all hers.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Consider yourself DONE!!! Your slightest request is commandification for me delicate gentle hearts!

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
OFG #1 on 6 continents.

OFG - she makes the world go 'round.

(which is not the same thing as Around the World)

{just so yez know that}

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
The Royalty for a Week thread was invented for personality-based circle jerk threads.

This thread falls outside the boundaries of allowable topics at AW. Mods, please lock or delete.

/dclary: official fuddyduddy.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
The Royalty for a Week thread was invented for personality-based circle jerk threads.

This thread falls outside the boundaries of allowable topics at AW. Mods, please lock or delete.

/dclary: official fuddyduddy.
A couple of supers passed by earlier and didn't seem to mind.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
If a couple of Supers jumped off a bridge, would you too?