Auction #85 - The Writing Bug: Catch It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Lostgirl's made a big splash around AW with that hippo avatar of hers... and with all the excitement lately about Hello Kitty and Barney and Smurfs and My Little Pony - not to mention a certain sparkly tiaraed coyote - she got to thinkin' maybe an avatar created especially for AW might be something ya'll'd (is that a word?) be interested in!

So, being a professional graphic artist, she went to work and this is what she submitted:

WRITING_BUG_avatar.jpg

Graphics of this nature go for $50! The winning bidder is buying the exclusive use of the Writing Bug here on AW... and if bidding hits $50 or more, the full-size original will be watermarked and sent to the winner so it's his or hers forevermore.

Starting bid is just $5.00, folks! The auction opens immediately and runs from now until Sunday evening, 8PM, CST (aka: Okie Time!), July 22, 2007. Keep increments to the usual $1.00, please.

Bidder Up!

ritinrider

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wynter doesn't need a nifty avatar, she already has one. I don't though so I do need LostGirl's talents.
$6
oops, OFG said $10, so 10 it is. Wynter, go play with your girls, or write. Yeah that's it go write.

Last edited:

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Same here, Jen. I'm dirt poor myself, so I hope you guys who do have big bucks (I bet there are those here too:)) bid on Lisa's super av!

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Wynter doesn't need a nifty avatar, she already has one. I don't though so I do need LostGirl's talents.
$6
oops, OFG said $10, so 10 it is. Wynter, go play with your girls, or write. Yeah that's it go write.

I love it when folks listen to me and obey! :D

I've got $10 for 'The Writing Bug'! Who'll give me $15? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.