9:00 PM Eastern Time

Steve Sears
Actor, Producer, Writer

who will speak on the topic

Science Fiction and Fantasy combat:
weapons, tactics, and how to write about it

presented by

the Science Fiction and Fantasy Forum​
On the advice of a casting director, hopeful actor Steven Sears decided to write a script. One and a half years later, he was on the writing staff of Riptide, a television series for NBC.​
Since that entry into the world of Television Writing in 1984, he has gone on to Staff Write, Story Edit and Produce such shows as STINGRAY, THE A-TEAM, JJ STARBUCK, THE HIGHWAYMAN, FATHER DOWLING MYSTERIES, SWAMP THING, and RAVEN.​
In addition, he has written for shows as HARDCASTLE & McCORMICK, SUPERBOY, THE HOLLYWOOD DETECTIVE, JESSE HAWKES, HARDBALL, GRANDSLAM, WALKER-TEXAS RANGER, as well as Television Pilots, Features, Interactive and animation. He was the Executive Producer on the feature “The Last Perfect Wave”, the Co-Executive Producer of the hit syndicated series XENA – WARRIOR PRINCESS, and the Co-Creator and Executive Producer of the Columbia/TriStar Television Series SHEENA.​
He now acknowledges that he doesn't have time for acting anymore.
However, he has agreed to present a short talk in the #AbsoluteWrite channel of StarChat.net and field questions from the audience. He also indicated that following that, he might enjoy open conversation with the chatters.​

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Riptide! Cool - wish I could do it, but I am a chump.

Maybe joining in a chat will make me more popular? I even get neg rep from spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.